Ender bees

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Quesenek

Jul 29, 2019
How far did you explore the end? I haven't looked for ender bees but if they are anything like nether bees then they can get quite rare so you may want to keep looking.

Dark Byte

Jul 29, 2019
I've gone to 12000 in in the end before giving up.

One more thing. I notice these bees need the dragon egg to reproduce. Is there a way to change the flower they need with inoculation? (It's a princess so it's the one that decides what flower)
I'm asking since the person who destroyed all hives also killed the dragon and always kept it with him in a bag, and one day he decided to die and let his stuff despawn

kolikooo1

Jul 29, 2019
I've gone to 12000 in in the end before giving up.

One more thing. I notice these bees need the dragon egg to reproduce. Is there a way to change the flower they need with inoculation? (It's a princess so it's the one that decides what flower)
I'm asking since the person who destroyed all hives also killed the dragon and always kept it with him in a bag, and one day he decided to die and let his stuff despawn

as for changing flowers you can use extrabees isolator and get the serum for that (or i mixed changing flowers whit flower reproduction)

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Yes. I modified my ender bees to not need it. Because I just wasn't have bees near my energy siphon.

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
Pollination is for tree breeding, it is not what causes flowers to spread[DOUBLEPOST=1359641418][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sounds like you've got a "Server Douchebag". Anyway to convince the op to just totally reset the end?

kolikooo1

Jul 29, 2019
Pollination is for tree breeding, it is not what causes flowers to spread[DOUBLEPOST=1359641418][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sounds like you've got a "Server Douchebag". Anyway to convince the op to just totally reset the end?

hm didnt know that tnx for info

HeffronCM

Jul 29, 2019
If the dragon egg has been lost, I would ask the server admin to reset the end. Most don't mind doing so to allow for more dragon kills.

Dark Byte

Jul 29, 2019
Just an update: I gave my ender princess a max fertility (4) , flower requirement and buetifying effect and then bred it with a common drone
The bees from there I bred again till I got the full ender trait and from there I isolated ender gene from drones

so thanks, I got my ender bees now