Enchanting Library

Niels Henriksen

Jul 29, 2019
Here is my library for all enchanted books in FTB Unleashed. I have made two book case for each max-level book.

On anohter place I have a golem making books using auto-enchanter from MFR.

Behind the book case are AE Precison Export bus that export excately that book to the book case. Behind the walls I have several Auto-Anvil to craft max-level books from lower level books.

Under the floor is an auto-anvil from MFR.

Reactions: PierceSG and rhn

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
You can try and use the Storage bus instead of the Export bus. The storage bus also works as precise, and that way you can also access enchants from the ME network. I'm doing that(just with chests instead of bookshelfs).
Never thought of piping stuff from the tables. That is rather cool.

Jstuie

Jul 29, 2019
Nice. It would be awesome if you could automate the duplication of books with the printing press, but you need XP tho. This is pretty awesome, I didn't even know you could pipe from tables

Niels Henriksen

Jul 29, 2019
@rhn I have split up my AE system so I have a dedicated system for the books. But a good idea with the storage bus

@Jstuie I have the Printing press but because I can create 10000000 of books with my slime spawner and golem then I dont need to duplicate books :)

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
if you ever need to store a large amount of enchanted books, try the advanced filing cabinet from Extra Utilties, it can store ALOT of enchanted books

Reactions: Saice

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Any chance for a view of your autoanvils combining enchants to max level? Do you have an anvil for each single combination of enchants(sharpness I+sharpness I, sharpness II+sharpness II etc)? Or got some clever way of using the same anvil for several different enchants?

Niels Henriksen

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance for a view of your autoanvils combining enchants to max level? Do you have an anvil for each single combination of enchants(sharpness I+sharpness I, sharpness II+sharpness II etc)? Or got some clever way of using the same anvil for several different enchants?

Yes I can make a shot of my anvils. But it is just one anvil for each combination so sharpness I + sharpness I etc. I just made a long row of anvils with AE bus'.

Today I set up my golem to make 8 stacks of books and it will be intersting when I come home to see how it looks.

Jstuie

Jul 29, 2019
I am having a go at making one, at the moment, i have mob essence feeding into an auto-enchanter with a cow farm and a sugar cane farm to make books. and for the auto enchanting of items, i have a system with a turtle to create a queue of items. I will post screenies soon