EE3

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

wow

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, the problem with free energy is that if you have one, you can make more of the producer for free, and then the setup will move faster, and then you'll add more and more, all that you got for free.
yeah. I probably wont use it in my ssp world anyway though.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
yeah. I probably wont use it in my ssp world anyway though.

Personally, i'm completely against free energy of any kind so I probably won't be using it either, no matter what form it takes. What i'm kind of hoping for is something that takes liquids(except water) and converts them into EMC.

wow

Jul 29, 2019
Personally, i'm completely against free energy of any kind so I probably won't be using it either, no matter what form it takes. What i'm kind of hoping for is something that takes liquids(except water) and converts them into EMC.
I think buckets of lava were = 1/8 of a diamond

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Now imagine every single kind of exploit that is possible with TE added.
You don't even want to think about it.
Especially the fact there's renewable lava with TE.
So you can essentialy create a positive loop of EMC that way.
There's always a way to break the game, I find them the most interesting ones.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Now imagine every single kind of exploit that is possible with TE added.
You don't even want to think about it.
Especially the fact there's renewable lava with TE.
So you can essentialy create a positive loop of EMC that way.
There's always a way to break the game, I find them the most interesting ones.

Look back a page. I talked about how DynEMC would fix such things. Quite nice.

Yeah, but that was bucket form. Weren't buckets about a 1000 emc and bucket of lava about 1800 emc? That'd make for a VERY nice setup in my opinion.

wow

Jul 29, 2019

Yeah, but that was bucket form. Weren't buckets about a 1000 emc and bucket of lava about 1800 emc? That'd make for a VERY nice setup in my opinion.
I wish that it'd take source blocks or posssiblyyy pull from an adjacent tank

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019

I dunno if lava buckets would cost the same as normal buckets.
That'd be really wierd.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
They'd cost more. I was talking about what it would be if it was just a source block.
Let me explain my idea:
Get a passive power generation that is self sufficient
Power a magma crucible dedicated to turning cobble/stone into lava
Send that lava into a liquid transposer
Fill a bucket of lava
Use the extra EMC to make a new bucket - the rest is pumped up to make diamonds.

It is kinda like the infamous milking machine of death&destruction that made diamonds in seconds.

wow

Jul 29, 2019
Let me explain my idea:
Fill a bucket of lava
Use the extra EMC to make a new bucket - the rest is pumped up to make diamonds.

It is kinda like the infamous milking machine of death&destruction that made diamonds in seconds.
aha I remember the cow thing xD

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Let me explain my idea:
Fill a bucket of lava

To be honest, I think that someone will make an EMC generator/engine with the api soon enough.[DOUBLEPOST=1372391482][/DOUBLEPOST]
aha I remember the cow thing xD

No wow, this is one thing that you should never, ever XD at. Ever.

wow

Jul 29, 2019
To be honest, I think that someone will make an EMC generator/engine with the api soon enough.[DOUBLEPOST=1372391482][/DOUBLEPOST]

No wow, this is one thing that you should never, ever XD at. Ever.
It was soooo funny though. Like you think the cow would run out of milk or get angry at the excessive grabbing at its udder but no, the cow just sat there, day and night, taking it like a g

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
It was soooo funny though. Like you think the cow would run out of milk or get angry at the excessive grabbing at its udder but no, the cow just sat there, day and night, taking it like a g

Minecraft cows enjoy such things.

Reactions: wow

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
http://www.pahimar.com/

Pahimar has quite a nice website where he goes into a bit more detail about things. I don't really follow twitter so I can't say if it has any exclusive information but its got some cool stuff on it regardless.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Always believed that cows should have had a "cooldown" between milking. Just like sheep have to regrow their wool (in a very short time).

Just noticed someone on the MC forums has recreated the Energy Condensor http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-ftb-compatible-energy-condenser-alternative/ and apparently it's fully configurable.
I think I'll be checking it out, that was one thing I used a lot, purely for recycling rubbish from quarries.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Always believed that cows should have had a "cooldown" between milking. Just like sheep have to regrow their wool (in a very short time).

Just noticed someone on the MC forums has recreated the Energy Condensor http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-ftb-compatible-energy-condenser-alternative/ and apparently it's fully configurable.
I think I'll be checking it out, that was one thing I used a lot, purely for recycling rubbish from quarries.

It'd be cool, but people would just add more cows to their setup.