[DW20] Ultimate Solar Helmet

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MavericK96

Jul 29, 2019
Is this craftable? The documentation suggests that you need Advanced Solars, but the DW20 pack doesn't include them. The item shows up in NEI but with no recipe, nor can I find the recipe anywhere.

Enigmius1

Jul 29, 2019
You need an Ultimate Hybrid Solar Panel which can't be crafted unless you have the Advanced Solar Panels mod installed, which the DW20 pack does not have.

MavericK96

Jul 29, 2019
Okay...yeah, that is fairly odd, then. Are there any issues installing Advanced Solars with the DW20 pack?

Enigmius1

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't have any issues. I disabled Compact Solars and added Advanced Solars and everything seems to be fine.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
I really wanna learn to edit the files, so it'll provide all the bonuses of the quantum helmet, plus charging.

MavericK96

Jul 29, 2019
I don't get the attraction to the USH, it takes a quantum helm, and then removes everything good that a quantum helm can do....right?

Well...my main problem with the Quantum Helm is that you don't go hungry, but you still lose hunger bars and thus won't regenerate health. If it kept you at your current hunger level (full, for instance) I would be much more inclined to use it.

I'd rather have the GraviChestPlate and the Ultimate Solar Helm to constantly recharge it, plus my other devices.

Jimbob_15082

Jul 29, 2019
So do I unzip the the thing configure it and rezip it? and also what block ID should I use? and also does anyone know a empty item ID? I installed the Pig launcher mod (So I could blow my freind's house up with nyan pigs while riding a nyan pig) from iChun and its overwriting the Grafter's ID. thanks to those who answer these questions:)