Whitelist Server DW20 Server | 5.3.2 | whitelisted | Survival | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Grunt_Tamer

Jul 29, 2019
I just started a DW20 server and have 10 free slots available to active users. Will have teamspeak/ventrilo at a future date.
server ip is 198.23.253.98:25572
Playstyle is relaxed, no pvp, no greifing, warded stone, warded glass and arcane doors are banned.
please pm questions or reply with reasons why you should be whitelisted.
index.php

Reactions: Ethy1234

snipe50cal

Jul 29, 2019
I would very much like to be whitelisted. I am 15 years old from Chicago. I have played direwolf20's pack since it was first released, and I know the mods top to bottom. Since it's summer I will be on all day Monday and Wednesday. On weekends I will be on in the evenings, and all other days will be at random. Some of my hobbies are watching movies playing golf, and programming.
IGN: snipe50cal

lindq005

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to be whitelisted. I am 13 years old from Minnesota. I have played feed the beast and direwolf20 pack since it came out. I still play it almost everyday and want to find a server to play on. I would be on the server a lot.
IGN: lindq005

ryan999999

Jul 29, 2019
I'm new to the DireWolf20 pack but know the FTB ultimate pack very well. I'm 13 in the U.S.A. and i would love to join a the server i would play as much as possible and maybe even bring a friend on the server. Another reason i want to join is i was looking for non-pvp servers and could not come across a decent one so I've decided to join a white list. Hope i get accepted! :)
-Ryan
P.S. IGN is ryan999999

You can also contact me on skype at Ryw00d99 (I'm getting my new headset soon old one broke. :( )

Trojan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TrojanHD
I'm used to playing with the mindcrack pack but i though i'd do something different and use the direwolf pack and see what its like without gregtech. I know how to use all the mods apart from computercraft and i specialize in farms. I want to join a small server that will have people that are usually on instead of a server where i' the only one playing. I usually play 1-2 hours on weekdays and a lot more on weekends around 5 hours.

Istratmoen

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Grunt I am also from Minnesota like on of the other applicants. I am 12 turning 13 and would consider my self mature. I have been looking for a small FTB server for a while but the ones I have found haven't fallen through. This server looks very promising. I know most mods but am a bit rusty from taking a break from FTB to play other games. I would be back in shape in a week or 2. Hope to see you on the server, then we can chat more. IGN: istratmoen Also you can skype me: istratmoen

DeamonHal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DeamonHal
From west coast Canada. I am 21 years old. I can usually spend about 10-20 hours a week, give or take a few hours. I have never been banned from a server and I am pretty easy to get along with. I have been playing with the DW20 pack ever since it came out and I am very familiar with most of the mods. I don't mind sharing resources with others (once I get all my stuff up and running of course). I hope I am accepted so I can be apart of the small, fun community. :>
P.S. I can get Teamspeak or ventrillo but I don't have a microphone.

Ethy1234

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Grunt From east england and im 13 years old i like playing servers and im finding it hard to find good servers. also i know most of the mods on ftb pretty well and would really aprieciate it i have Skype and Teamspeak.
P.s i would probably play on the server over the weekends and some weekdays
Thanks Ethy out

StrangeCalibur

Jul 29, 2019
My names Jason I'm 24 from Ireland but currently living in China teaching English. I am a relaxed player with a focus on trying to automate everything. Minecraft just isn't the same to me when not playing with others and I will quite often create shared resources for everyone. The times i would be online are quite random however if the server is having events I would make an effort and make sure I was online to take part work permitting! I would say i would be online most days for at least an hour. I enjoy smaller servers rather than the ones with a loads of people on it because it provides a nicer atmosphere!
Hope to hear from you soon!

StrangeCalibur

Cashean

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. I like to join your server. I am 36 and play a lot. I have been playing the direwolf20 since it was released. I love the mod AE.

Wozz

Jul 29, 2019
Would enjoy joining your server. I'm 17 and have been playing with a lot of these mods for over a year or so, I know the mods pretty well by now. Just looking for a friendly relatively small server to build and have fun on...
IGN: ryanryan3247

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: hopdog
Name: hops
I'm just looking for a place to call home. I use most of the mods in D20 pack and am currently mastering bees.

Anarkist93

Jul 29, 2019
In game name Anarkist93
age 20
im looking for a group of ppl to talk to and have fun with while playing, been playing a lot of solo but theres only so much solitude I can indure, looking to make friends and have a great =)

Shawn Johnstone

Jul 29, 2019
ign: Shade0922

I am looking for a new server to join after my last one shut down. I'm an older player, who just wants to build some cool stuff and have friends around to chat with, and possibly team up with.

donbaba

Jul 29, 2019
Hey
I would like to join your server. I played on different packs on different servers but these servers had either plugins which deny fun or shutted down :/ I also like to play with a small active community
IGN: Donbaba

Jack P

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there,
I was just wondering if i could be whitelisted on your server. I have amazing experience with FTB i have been playing it since it came out. I am really good at all the mechanisms in the game and am amazing at building structures. I also know that i am a very good helper.

IGN: filebank12

Thanks hope i get in

Roufous808

Jul 29, 2019
Helllo,
I am responding to this threat because i would like to be whitelisted on your server. I have been looking for a small casual server to be whitelisted on for a bit and your server seems like my style of playing.I am preety good at ftb since i have been playing with mods for a while.I hope i get whitelisted.

IGN:Roufous_808