Whitelist Server ][Direwolf20 Server ][White-Listed][

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Miner6893

Jul 29, 2019
miner6893 (no caps)
Miner
Yes I will always obey the rules
I have never been banner on any server
I have played around with most of the ftb packs and I watched and still do watch DireWolf20's server lp and single player lp
I've made a very big house with the DireWolf20 pack and it includes almost all the mods and of I get white listed I will build something very much like I did in my single player world for every one to use
(I'm not very good at programming computers and turtles but I'm still learning but I can write a simple code:) )

Thank You,
Miner6893

luca

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: luca2849
First/Preferred Name: Luca
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]: Y
Have You Ever Been Banned From - Nope
Experience With FTB Packs: Ive played the pack since the 1.2.5 Pyramid maps
Describe a Past Build - I built a massive AE System under ground and a shared machine room with AE integration.

Hope to see you on the server :)

TheMoo96

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: themoo96
First/Preferred Name: Leon
Have You Ever Been Banned: No
Experience With FTB Packs: Ultimate, Minecrack and DireWolf20
Describe a Past Build - Love looking at people's artwork so pics are bonus: My current house plan.

Rudra

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: dhavalp0321
First/Preferred Name: Rudra
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]: Yes, I do.
Have You Ever Been Banned From: Nope.
Experience With FTB Packs: I mostly know all the syuff in 1.4.7 DW20 Pack. Learning Stuff in the new 1.5.2 Pack.
Describe a Past Build - Love looking at people's artwork so pics are bonus ;) I build AE Storage System that could auto craft every important thing in FTB. Legit on a server.

Monkey6775

Jul 29, 2019
WhiteList Application
InGame Name: Monkey6775
First/Preferred Name: CJ
Have You Ever Been Banned From: Mutted never banned
Experience With FTB Packs: Been playing since It was released both the Ultimate and old DW20 pack. Looking for a server for my next big game play.
Describe a Past Build: Built a thaumcraft room pretty standard except used the jars to light the roof. Also created a massive liquid storage room with 15 soaryn tanks. Nothing that crazy.

AnaSDMinecraft

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: AnaSDMinecraft
First/Preferred Name: Ana
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]: Yes
Have You Ever Been Banned From: Nope
Experience With FTB Packs: I like to play FTB a lot, I know unleashed, ultimate, but I will start playing Direwolf
Describe a Past Build: I made a giant circular base underwater, with clear glass, quarried blocks, and abyssal blocks with multiple layers.

monstrum55

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:monstrum55
First/Preferred Name:Raul
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]:Y
Have You Ever Been Banned From :Yes,but i was because of another person who accused me.
Experience With FTB Packs:Been playing FTB like a year now.ALOT of experience with it.
Describe a Past Build - Love looking at people's artwork so pics are bonus ;): I once built a automated HV solar factory which made them from UU.The factory was HUGE,took me like a month to build.I had a solar output: 2 in hour(cause it had to make UU too).

JohnnyPlays

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name:JohnnyPlays
First/Preferred Name:John
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]: Yes
Have You Ever Been Banned From: No
Experience With FTB Packs: Pretty Good
Describe a Past Build - I have built a tower to build large tanks to store water, fuel, lava, and oil

AlexDeathwind

Jul 29, 2019
WhiteList Application
InGame Name: JustinWC
First/Preferred Name: Justin
Have You Ever Been Banned From Nope
Experience With FTB Packs:I have played FTB packs since 1.4 and I played tekkit before that.
Describe a Past Build - Love looking at people's artwork so pics are bonus ;) Evil Inc, a giant volcano base dedicated to the torture of villagers.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

JRFelixB

Jul 29, 2019
InGame Name: JFelixB
First/Preferred Name: Felix
Do You Understand the Rules And Abide By Them [Y/N]: Yes.
Have You Ever Been Banned From: No.
Experience With FTB Packs: Yes, i have been playing modded minecraft for 3-4 years.
Describe a Past Build - I am particularly good doing military builds, compounds, castles. I will upload a image as soon as possible.

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gamefury64

First/Preferred Name: Alex

Do you understand the rules and abide by them?
Yes.

Banned: No

Experience: About half a year and about 200 hours+ od mooded Mc footage.

Past build:
Redstone magical crops based power system using auto crafters, magma crucibles, a heated redstone generator and MFR.

Hopefully you will see me on the server soon.