Direwolf20 Bingo!

paperlord

Jul 29, 2019
That's right, you heard it right, it's BINGO time!

Ok guys, let me show you how this nifty game works.
First before watching a DW episode, you print out the bingo card embedded below or put it in a good visible spot on your screen. When you're watching DW doing his thing, you start crossing out the corresponding boxes if he's saying any of the mentioned words or phrases.
The moment you are able to cross out either a row, a column or a diagonal you should shout out loud "BINGO". (Warning: people nearby will look at you, but that's just how the game works)

There are three difficulty modes:
Easy-mode: Single player let's play videos. (dire has to talk all 30+ minutes and will fill it up with his dire-speach)
Intermediary-mode: Multiplayer let's play videos. (he can have a conversation, so doesn't necessarily have to fill those 30 mins himself)
Hard-mode: Cameo appearances. (he's basically appearing on someone else's video and doesn't say all that much)

As an example, the SSP season 5 episode 63 took 25 minutes and 13 seconds before resulting in a double bingo when saying, "not bad at all".

Feel free to comment, post results per episode or make your own bingo card adaptations and post them.

Direwolf20 Bingo v1.2.png

External link by request.

Disclaimer: this post and image do in no way try to make fun of direwolf20 or anyone mentioned in this post, this is just showing how much I like his videos and his particular way of presenting them.

Edit: changed the image to soarYn chest.
Edit2: changed a few phrases with some good input in the comments. Thanks!

paperlord

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the comments!
NightKev, thanks for the correction, the new version should be up. Such a stupid mistake :/
Lawbroken, thanks for taking the time to ask Dire about it! I'm glad he approves.
I just hope you won't try too hard Dire, I like your series as they are ;)

Ellis

Jul 29, 2019
Thats a REALLY nicely designed sheet! Like really nice.

Has anyone tried making a sentences with these catchphrases yet?
"Alright. I told you guys... we definitely need Soaryn chest. Tadaa. See? Look at that. Not bad at all. I like it when things work."

BananaSplit2

Jul 29, 2019
you need to find a way to add "not too shabby"

Thats a REALLY nicely designed sheet! Like really nice.

Has anyone tried making a sentences with these catchphrases yet?
"Alright. I told you guys... we definitely need Soaryn chest. Tadaa. See? Look at that. Not bad at all. I like it when things work."

What could we do is a nifty trick. Look at that, here goes nothing : I'll be back in a moment and... Boom! Tadaa ! I'm back. See ? I told you guys this was awesome. I like it when things work. Allright now we definitely need a Soaryn Chest. Let me show you. Let's see... Boom! Mnyeahhh ? Close enough, not bad at all ! Hooray ! Now, what we could do is this. Cool ! Well bye, take it easy !

Skirty_007

Jul 29, 2019
you need to find a way to add "not too shabby"

What could we do is a nifty trick. Look at that, here goes nothing : I'll be back in a moment and... Boom! Tadaa ! I'm back. See ? I told you guys this was awesome. I like it when things work. Allright now we definitely need a Soaryn Chest. Let me show you. Let's see... Boom! Mnyeahhh ? Close enough, not bad at all ! Hooray ! Now, what we could do is this. Cool ! Well bye, take it easy !

I'm sorry to say we've reached that wrapping up point.

Norfgarb

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry to say we've reached that wrapping up point.

You could make that all the squares and we can mitigate the disappointment of reaching the end of the episode a little bit.

Like "Awww... Episode finished... but I won! but the episode finished..."