Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.2 Hunger Drops?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

andyyym

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure where else to post this, I don't imagine it's a bug or requires tech support, but in an SMP survival server, I kept dropping hunger whilst simply standing in my base. I'm simply trying to isolate which item I'm carrying that would cause this.

Possible causes (in order of most likely I think haha.):
Charm of Keeping II
Mysterious Magnet lvl.3
7 Heart Canisters (Equipped for the health boost) (Note I had 5 before with no issue.)
Diamond armour + Jetpack (Magic Protection 3 on Helmet and Legs)
Tinker's Scythe
Tinker's Pickaxe
Resonant Strongbox

Thanks for any help :)

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, it's a change with 1.6. It takes saturation and hunger now to regen hearts. So if you add heart containers, it needs to regenerate these and it drains hunger for that.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I think if you play on "hard" you will also lose hunger even when you're not doing anything like regaining health...

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
Even on hard you don't normally lose hunger standing still, doesn't even happen on hardcore that I've noticed. You do use hunger if you need to regen hearts tho. None of your items should be causing you to drop hunger tho unless your 7 extra hearts are derping somewhere.

XenoniX

Jul 29, 2019
So far i noticed beeing in a Morph form always uses hunger. Dont know if u use them though :)