Not open for further replies.

DiselPwrd99

Jul 29, 2019

DiselPwrd99

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.6.4
Pastebin: N/A
Bug: When I try to log onto a world I freeze immediately and then crash, on the log it says something like "memory overburned processed ….. packets ……. to go"[DOUBLEPOST=1387061510][/DOUBLEPOST]
I only found the forge multipart duplicate in there and i can't find the other 2
I just deleted the 1 and it worked for me

DiselPwrd99

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.6.4
Pastebin: N/A
Bug: When I try to log onto a world I freeze immediately and then crash, on the log it says something like "memory overburned processed ….. packets ……. to go"[DOUBLEPOST=1387061510][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just deleted the 1 and it worked for me
So I have 2 bugs apparently, this one for when i try to create a world and another one when I play on a server where it lets me play for 5 mins then I have lag spikes then it freezes, I saw someone reported this on page 1 and the response was "Java 7" can anyone please elaborate on what I need to do for this, thanks.

steelersaloha013

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.02
Mod(s): Tinkers construct and thaumic tinkerer
What's the bug? cannot load mod pack because two different versions of the mod installed and when they are deleted, they are added in again and the pack does not work
Can it be repeated? Yes

even after i delete the direwolf20 folder and download the pack again, i still get the same error.

D

Deleted member 38496

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.02 plus Advanced Solars, Advanced Machines, Binnie's Mods, and Zan's Minimap
Mod(s): N/A as all attempts to disable individual mods have not helped
What's the bug? Random graphical glitches and flickering when the camera angle changes. Worse when Advanced OpenGL is disabled, as things that shouldn't be visible also flicker in and out of view. Sometimes it gets laggy enough that my computer freezes. Example screenshots of flickering attached.
Can it be repeated? Yes

My computer is a 2011 iMac if that's relevant. Whatever graphics card is default.

Attachments

• 2013-12-14_20.10.31.png
    2013-12-14_20.10.31.png
    188.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 2013-12-14_20.10.26.png
    2013-12-14_20.10.26.png
    158.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited by a moderator:

RoxyLuffer

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6 v1.0.3
Mod(s): Too many to name all of them, if the screenshot is correct
What's the bug? The game boots up, and before the Start screen appears there's another screen saying that there are duplicate mods, and then it shows a Huge long list, similar to when the 1.0.2 update came out. After this screen you get the usual "Single Player, Multiplayer, Options" menu buttons, but if you choose to create a new map the whole game crashes without a Crashlog. This is on the same computer user profile as previous update that had a very similar problem happen previously, and thus required me to make a whole new computer Administer User to play the pack.
Can it be repeated? Yes

http://imgur.com/KicnsrY

Edit: The only fix I've found to this is to make an entirely new account on your computer (Not minecraft) and install FTB there, do NOT install the 1.0.2 pack, and skip straight to the 1.0.3 Pack. as I don't want to be skipping back and forth between accounts, I'm just moving my stuff to a different account and deleting my previous account.

Attachments

• Direwolf20 1_6 v1_0_3.png
    Direwolf20 1_6 v1_0_3.png
    315.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

noah_wolfe

Jul 29, 2019
and thus required me to make a whole new computer Administer User to play the pack.

Ack, don't create a new user. Go back to your main account and make sure you do a clean FTB install:
  1. Save your "saves" folder somewhere.
  2. Delete the FTB folder (where you have it set to e.g. F:\games\FTB)
  3. Delete the ftblauncher folder in /Users/<you>/AppData/Roaming/ftblauncher
  4. Redownload FTB, configure, copy your saves back in, launch.
If you don't do step three, the launcher will continue to pull multiple versions of recently updated mods.

Furiwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.3 (morph disabled)
Mod & Version: Thermal expansion
Pastebin link to crash log:http://pastebin.com/37yhR0g9
Whats the bug? random crash apperently
Can it be repeated? Yes

this crash seem to happen when i leave lead ingots and crushed obsidian inside the inductoin smelter. only happens when you get down to the last few obsidian.

Salaru

Jul 29, 2019
When I try to load the Direwolf20 pack for 1.6.4, the launcher and game just close. Like it just dies. The pack uses way more RAM than the launcher's options let me allocate. And I have plenty of RAM. I mean, I got friends who are able to play it just fine.

RoxyLuffer

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.3
Mod & Version: Extra Utilities (Version Unknown)
Pastebin link to crash: None Available Game Crashes without a Crashlog showing.
Whats the bug? Game Crashes when Angry Zombies die on Iron Spikes, Not sure if other creatures die on them.
Can it be repeated? Yes it can.

Status
Not open for further replies.