Defeat The Godmodder

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I explain to the GM that yellow-on-white is a bad combo that is hard to see, and request he steal back the w and change its color

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I point out to slowking that it is not white, but a very light grey. Where white is is denoted by #ffffff, very light grey is #eeeeee. Also in RGB, white is (255,255,255) where very light grey is (238,238,238) and is very commonly used as a background color for GUIs as it is not as horrendously blinding as pure white is. I do agree that yellow on white is a horrible combination, but you my good sir are entirely incorrect in your assumption that the backdrop for this locale for the exchange of digital information is white. It is a very light grey and that is that.

I also point out that the last two digits of the GM's health could be construed as a humorous combination of digits (69).

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I steal the W, making the GM saggy.

The GM buys a new W from Walmart.[DOUBLEPOST=1388175893][/DOUBLEPOST]
I explain to the GM that yellow-on-white is a bad combo that is hard to see, and request he steal back the w and change its color

The godmodder refuses and requests that you return to attempting to kill him.

I point out to slowking that it is not white, but a very light grey. Where white is is denoted by #ffffff, very light grey is #eeeeee. Also in RGB, white is (255,255,255) where very light grey is (238,238,238) and is very commonly used as a background color for GUIs as it is not as horrendously blinding as pure white is. I do agree that yellow on white is a horrible combination, but you my good sir are entirely incorrect in your assumption that the backdrop for this locale for the exchange of digital information is white. It is a very light grey and that is that.

I also point out that the last two digits of the GM's health could be construed as a humorous combination of digits (69).

The GM violently murders you for your immature sexual joke.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Since the GM bought Walmart's W, it is now Almart, which sounds stupid so al renamed it to Al's Toy Barn. All of the thousands of sentient toys inside band together in one large attack against the GM.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I kill half of the toys to lessen the load on the GM and request if I can sacrifice a bit of my life energy to heal him.

Sub

Jul 29, 2019
I grab slowking's crown and put it in his tail to pre-evolve him to stop him from helping the godmodder.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk