DarkUSA's Server |1.4.6| MindCrack GregTech Edited |16+ Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Rezenith
Minecraft and Mod Experience: 1 year for minecraft, new to FTB.

Sennah25

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sennah25
Minecraft/Mod expierence: I have played vanilla minecraft since the beginning of 2012 I believe. Concerining mods i know most of IC², thaumcraft 3, twilight forrest. I generally know Redpower 2, Forestry, Railcraft, and i have played around with the basics of Computercraft and Portalgun :)

Lukeandmax

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i am max i am 14 years old and adore minecraft !! especially mod pack i have been playing feed the beast for about a few weeks mow server hoping to find a good server to settle down ! i found your server a few days back when it wasn't white-listed i played for at least a good 6 hours on it but now its been white-listed i cannot continue please can u add me back into the server my IGN is : Lukeandmax. I was also a moderator for a normal minecraft server a few weeks back but its been down because we have been trying to change the ip address! I have been playing minecraft form 1.3 Beta and haven't stopped playing ! :p Also i'm good a FTB:)

oVDeluxeHD

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: oV_Deluxe_HD
Minecraft and Mod Experience: Started playing minecraft in beta 1.5 and started playing FTB about couple months and i have learnt from the great Direwolf20. I have learnt a lot and would love to play on a server.

The Gangly Gaint

Jul 29, 2019

In-Game Name​
Gangles69​
Age​
17​
Minecraft and Mod Experience​
Tons of hours spent on Minecraft, I have a fair extensible knowledge of the electrical mods.​
Little bout myself​
I've own 3 servers in the past and decided its time to play on one not run one, willing to do on server build projects.​

adventurer360

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: adventurer360​
Minecraft and Mod Experience:​
Started a couple years ago combining mods together for my own use. Then I switched over to tekkit, creating my own server to play with friends. After my friends lost interest and I became tired of playing by myself, I decided to switch over to FTB. I am familiar with some of the mods used here and enjoy building structures and systems.​

SageJiraiya

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: SageJiraiya​
Minecraft and Mod Experience: Tekkit, EE1 and EE2, IC2, BC, RP2, NEI, TMI, REI's, and others are all mods and groups of mods I have used. I started playing minecraft in october 2011 and have not stopped since. I find it can be hard finding a minecraft server with a good community, so I hope to learn FTB in a good one, such as this.​

guma1905

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Guma1905
Minecraft and Mod Experience: Played since Minecraft alpha. I started to play with mods around a year ago. I have been playing FTB for 3 months now.

cookb85

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: cookb85
Minecraft and Mod Experience: Several years. started playing with mods with the release of the original IC1.

D

Deleted member 13895

In-Game Name: IceTurtle69
Minecraft and Mod Experience: I play minecraft since alpha. I have a lot of experience with mods. I started playing mods a while before tekkit.
I played on a little private server from me and my friends but that got bored. I wanna meet more people and have fun.

Sam6555

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Sam6555​
Minecraft and Mod Experience: Vanilla: Lots of redstone, not so much building. Mods: ~4 months solid Tekkit on the biggest server at the time (Xeon). Also became Staff on this server, was regarded as one of the best staff as well as the most experienced players on the server (non-computers)

Bigjoe

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: BigJoe89
Minecraft and Mod Experience: Played Minecraft for about 2 years and FTB for about 3 months.

PepsiDawg

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pepsidawg00
Experience: Have played a lot of vanilla survival and pvp. As for modded i enjoy computer craft and writing programs to get turtles to do different tasks for me. I'm also very excited to play with RedPower again.

Note: my friend, dinner1111, and I have been looking for a good server to play on together.

dinner1111

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dinner1111
Experience: I mostly play PvP, but I enjoy vanilla quite a lot. For the mods, I love BuildCraft, Forestry, and RedPower. My favorite thing to do with BuildCraft is to make an auto tree farm!

My friend pepsidawg00 and I have been looking for a good Ftb server for a while, with no sucess so far.

Butter_Brot

Jul 29, 2019
My Brother wants to play together with me.
I hope it's ok if I write the appöication for him.

IGN:larsc
Experience: My brother is the one who builds nice strctures, so if you added him I could move out of my dirt house and Build a nice House with him :D

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name Lady_Ceres
Age 30
Minecraft and Mod Experience. I have been playing for a nice while now and learned on tekkit not regular minecraft so I am familiar with the basics of most of the mods.

NekoWhite

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: NekoWhite
Minecraft and Mod Experience: I started playing Minecraft near the end of Alpha, and I just started playing with FTB, so I have no experience with this modpack, 'cept what I saw on youtube.

Kemintiri

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Kemintiri
Minecraft and Mod Experience: Started Minecraft in Beta. Been playing FTB for a few weeks now, mostly messing around with BC, TE and Forestry.

decebaldecebal

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: decebaldecebal
Experience: I have been playing Tekkit for half a year and I have my own server and I know a lot of stuff when it comes to mod items and such.