DarkUSA's Server |1.4.6| MindCrack GregTech Edited |16+ Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Ezera13

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Ezera13
Minecraft and Mod Experience: I have been playing MC since beta, and FTB for about 3 weeks or so, know a little bit of each mod etc, know the end game stuff of IC very well. Played tekkit on and off for
2 months so some mods are similiar or familiar.

Panpiper

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all, My name is Panpipers. My Minecraft experience is about a year with vanilla solo, very little with multiplayer and none with FTB. However I have a helper friend on the server who intends to hold my hand, Matterbound. I'm 53 going on being dead soon. I need this as consolation.

Or in other words...
Name: Panpipers
Experience: Nil with FTB, a year solo vanilla with a few mods.

Kattivo12Ita

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Kattivo12
Minecraft and Mod Experience:i play MC since 2011,i have already player with this mode, but not much with multiplayer, i hope to play with u and your community :)

Crimson

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: crimsonfist3​
Minecraft and Mod Experience: Playing MC for about a year. Got into FTB around December and I love it. Looking for a casual community to play with. If you would like to know anything else please let me know.​

Filipceko

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Filipceko
Minecraft: I play minecraft for 2 years, and my friend told me about this server, so I want to join him. looking for friendly people and fun with Minecraft.

matt772

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like a nice server!
In-Game Name: matt772
Minecraft & Mod Experience: I've bought Minecrafft shortly after Minecraft Alpha v1.2.5 was released, I found out about Tekkit around July, and moved onto Feed The Beast when Beta Pack A was released, and have been playing since then, while looking for a server to join. I love using Industrialcraft machines, and like to use RedPower in my builds.

D

Deleted member 13895

In-Game Name: IceTurtle69
Minecraft and Mod Experience: I play minecraft since alpha. I have a lot of experience with mods. I started playing mods a while before tekkit.
I played on a little private server from me and my friends but that got bored. I wanna meet more people and have fun.
I have a friend also playing on this server, i hope i get added so we can play together again!