D2W's World of ....... stuff!(With well known forumer animals!)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dare2Win

Jul 29, 2019
Most of the time it is easy, but sometimes there is an error, (such as id changes, version mismatches, ect) that i try to fix, otherwise i downgrade again

samSTR

Jul 29, 2019
Most of the time it is easy, but sometimes there is an error, (such as id changes, version mismatches, ect) that i try to fix, otherwise i downgrade again

Oh cool, I try to make a modpack, but get 'scared' (for want of a better word) with all the id conflicts, config changes, trying to keep it upto date with the newest features etc...

Another question, can you use IDResolver as well with this pack, or have you not tried?

Dare2Win

Jul 29, 2019
Well, idresolver is still 1.5.1, and i dont have any conflicts (i was lucky and only had a couple when i switched from 1.5.1 (with idresolver, i then fixed the ids manually it had fixed) to 1.5.2)

samSTR

Jul 29, 2019
And how do you know which id's are taken up and which aren't, I know there's something in NEI to help with that, I just don't know where to find it

Dare2Win

Jul 29, 2019
If you open up your inventory with nei, go to the nei options. Then go to id settings. Make sure you have dump used and unused item ids on, then press to make a dump map (might not be exactly what its called.)

If you have trouble, i can take some pictures for you later

samSTR

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for bombarding you with questions, but where does it send the list to?

EDIT: I found the .txt file

Dare2Win

Jul 29, 2019
Liking the base there. Domes and circles always cool.
Thanks! I guess my base is shoop approved. Also, it's not quite a sphere, the bottem 3 sections are taller than the top

I'm only an active member, I need another 100 posts or so before I get an animal :(
And I need about 45 trophy points to make myself one ;). I found a cat and managed to tame it. I named it jasmine (my cats name). But it got into a fight with a wolf.......RIP. at least I still have v1 of jasmine.

Malkara

Jul 29, 2019
That top-down view looks like it could lift off and protect humanity at any second, nice job! :>

Dare2Win

Jul 29, 2019
quick update (sorry lambert, i forgot about bunny linda)

after my tree burnt down, an elephant spawned on it
gIOFQOc.jpg

Using minepainter to decorate my base a bit
OmVBMXA.jpg

YxmRdYV.jpg

Dare2Win

Jul 29, 2019
Yay, finally found enough ardite and cobalt for my tconstruct tools
gsMgkwg.png

Cad7p1f.png

WfSq1vV.png

Bw465vw.png

My shovel is too fast.....its hard to control!

My pick is soo awesome, i got 8 ingots from 2 gold ore..... :)

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like a lion if you have them. Or any similar ferocious feline. Or even an angry kitten