Customized FTB Monster 1.1.1 Looking for staff

plaguewolf

Jul 29, 2019
Finally got cauldron to play nice with my favorite mods. I sure love hardmode gregtech...

Now im looking for a few good people who would like to help run the server. Admins need to have some experience with plugins like PermissionsEX, GreifPrevention, Essentials, ect.

in exchange for your help im willing to setup 1 mystcraft age for your survival play plus 1 chunkloader.

anyway im running FTB Monster 1.1.1 with these extras:

bspkrsCore 5.3
TreeCapitator Forge 1.6.4.r09
Ars Magica 1.2.0.022
(core)AnimationAPI 1.1.2
Blood Magic 1.0.0
gregtechmod408s
IC2FixesGT <-- fixes 1.6.4 ic2 recipe errors!!! yay.
More Enchantments 1.2.1
Morph Beta 0.7.2
Pams HarvestCraft 1.6.4a
RogueLike Dungeons 1.3.3a <-- note: different version from ftb standard pack.
ThaumicTinkerer KAMI j6
TrainCraft 4.2.1_011
Balkens Weapons mod 1.13.6

server has custom ItemID's to fix mods so i'll be uploading a modpack addon to dropbox or mediafire with config folder. dont know if i need to get permissions from mod authors to host this server...?

what i do, because i still enjoy playing on other Monster servers, is i go into my FTB folder, where the client is installed and i make a copy of the moster pack folder named Monster-FTB and the other one with my added mods i name Monster-MOD then depending on what i want to play i rename one or the other to Monster. this makes it easier, so that you dont have to keep redownloading the pack cause of extra mods.

anyway, heres my configs:https://www.dropbox.com/s/f89twsvkyf5rcso/planetcrafters-configs.zip?dl=0

add the mods, join and ask for plaguewolf, or post in this thread if your interested.

edit: lol. server address is probably needed.
mc.planetcrafters.info

plaguewolf

Jul 29, 2019
meh. maybe someone on here will take pity on me and give a decent explanation.

so lets say i want to ban placing quarry in overworld.
using permissionsEX with modify world it would be like this right?
i also have forgepermbridge and forgeCBbridge, dont know if it matters

quarry ID = 1503

groups:
default:
default: true
permissions:
- modifyworld.*
prefix: '&7'
options:
worlds:
world:
permissions:
- -modifyworld.blocks.place.1503

well on testing i the default group, without op, i can still place quarry wth?

same thing with - -essentials.build.place.1503

should i use tekkit customizer even though its outaded for 1.2.5?

on further experimentation(ie. pex user plaguewolf toggle debug) i learned that BC quarry has block ID 1503:4 even though nei doesnt show it has any meta data. wierd. but meh, it works now. yay...

Last edited:

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
don't think it has anything to do with gregtech its just a simple fact that people are waiting on 1.7 packs