Windows .exe Crash upon joining server, ticking screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BC Budz

Jul 29, 2019
As of last night the server I usually play on updated to the latest version (V.8.1.1, I believe). So I too try to download the latest version. After hours of attempting to download the newest version and it failing to update just at the download finishes, I gave up and went to bed. I came back this morning to try and see if I could resolve the problem only to find a new problem occurring. I was able to download the newest version but once I try to log into a server my minecraft crashes... I tried moving my Mindcrack folder to my desktop and re-downloading the newest version to a clean folder, but once I try to log into the same server I have been playing on it says I am missing all the mods, so I copied and pasted all the mods from my old FTB folder into the new Mindcrack folder, but then I get an FML error, saying I am using the wrong FML.
I have included my crash report from when I tried to log into a server with my original FTB Mindcrack.
http://pastebin.com/Sp16sAPn

Please someone help me... I just wanna play FTB again *very sad face*

cestislife

Jul 29, 2019
Your report points to ID mismatches, the mod configs for the client and the server does not match, I would reckon.
Contact the server administration and see if they have changed any of the configs.

BC Budz

Jul 29, 2019
Cool man, thanks for the response. I will attempt to contact the admin and see what he says.
I hope this works. Thanks again friend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.