Crash report

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
I have another thread specifically because of this issue. It is on the second page of mod discussion and that is why I think no one is answering. I'll give a link to that thread here

GhoulHater

Jul 29, 2019
It looks like one of your mods is changing a file that RandomThingsCore needs to run. Try removing randomthings to see if this stops the crash. If so, try putting RandomThings back and testing mods to see if they cause the issue. I suspect it is FastCraft, as it sounds like it changes some basic minecraft functionality.

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
It looks like one of your mods is changing a file that RandomThingsCore needs to run. Try removing randomthings to see if this stops the crash. If so, try putting RandomThings back and testing mods to see if they cause the issue. I suspect it is FastCraft, as it sounds like it changes some basic minecraft functionality.
I try the random things reccomendation. I don't think its fastcraft because 100% of the time when I crash it says fastcraft had something to do with it when I know it doesn't. When I post that report people always say something different and that thing always is the thing wrong. IIIffff you understood that ;)

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I try the random things reccomendation. I don't think its fastcraft because 100% of the time when I crash it says fastcraft had something to do with it when I know it doesn't. When I post that report people always say something different and that thing always is the thing wrong. IIIffff you understood that ;)

If FastCraft is mentioned in every crash, remove it and try again. It can't hurt if it isn't contributing.

Reactions: mattp_12

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
If FastCraft is mentioned in every crash, remove it and try again. It can't hurt if it isn't contributing.
I have crashed again after removing fastcraft. I'll try installing a version of random things one version older then the one I have installed.

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
It would also help if I didn't have two versions of random things installed! I have just removed the outdated version. Attempting launch...

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
I removed Malisis Doors and the game ran! (After I removed 1 mod because of texture issues)