Whitelist Server CraftBeast|Ultimate Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|90 Slots! |Nice Community|Updated!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Major_Pavlo

Jul 29, 2019
First I am sorry for logging on but it said I ma whitelisted unless I read it wrong so yah if the server crashed it was me. If I didn't read it wrong then you guys must not have whitelisted me at that moment so you guys may be the process.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Major_Pavlo
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: Around one hour on weekdays and around two hours on weekends.
What is the secret word?: Sponges!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Yes about two years and have been modding it for about one and half years.
FTB Experience?: Yes a little under one year maybe ten months. Direwolf20 modpack is about two months.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: At the moment the microphone works, but I am ordering a new headset.
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes no doubt about it.
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Because I would like to join a friendly community that has minimal lag.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Make new friends learn about different building styles and about different setups for machinery.
What will you be bringing to our server?: Good builds, kindness, support for other players, and just helping out when and where I can.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I plan to talk to a them and to know them better I would like to make friendships and hopefully no rival's.
Any questions you would like to ask: At the moment no but if I do I will hopefully be able to find a way to contact one of the admins.
Additional Information?: I am addicted to minecraft mods favorite would have to be the direwolf20 mod pack. I am very good in school probably don't want to know this but two years ahead in math and one year in English cause there is no higher yet. I may not be one as much for the next week cause studying for ISTEP we all know how that can effect your grade levels. I am very active right now practicing for a 5K run. I am very musical talented I play about six different instrument (Bass Guitar, Drums, Keyboard, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, and Trombone). That has to be all I know some of this stuff is probably useless to you but I just didn't know if you wanted to know so that is probably is the reason for that. I pray that I will be able to get white listed and to all of you have a good day.
Accepted, thanks for applying.. Please register on our forums and hang out with on teamspeak[DOUBLEPOST=1362099831][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Username: commuity
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:im not going to lie i have been banned off of multiple servers
If Yes, why? griefing
How often can you play?:almost every day
What is the secret word?: sponges
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 2-3 years
FTB Experience?:6 months
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules?yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:because i am looking for a fun nogrief server
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:enjoyment from helping others
What will you be bringing to our server?:mod experience
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:by joining or creating a town or faction
Any questions you would like to ask: do you have mytown plugin?
Additional Information?: please don't deny me because im honest enough to tell you that ive been banned
Denied

Footykid3

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Footykid3
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Never, Im a moderator on them.
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: 6 days a week
What is the secret word?: sponge
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 2 and 1/2 years
FTB Experience?: Very good with redpower, thermal expansion, and Very good with Thaumcraft
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Just ordered my steel series sibera v2
Will you follow ALL of our rules? YES!
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Im looking for a great community to expand my knowledge of FTB. I hope to make great friends. Im also looking for a server to start a LP up on .
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Knowledge about mods I'm not the best with
What will you be bringing to our server?: Lots of fun, activity, and lots of knowledge on the mods I know
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Creating workshops, functioning buildings, and producing items with bees.
Any questions you would like to ask:
Additional Information?:

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
n-Game Username: Frankiejoh
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes
If Yes, why? An admin droped an Enderportal frame i did not know what it was and placed it without knowing its a creative only item.
How often can you play?: I play usally when if don't have an activities at my school.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I played with a lot of friends and enjoyed every second of it, I also admin for servers witch is ran by very mature people.
FTB Experience?: I played dw20 LOVED it i absolutely love playing this modpack.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I think its a fun friendly community and looks like it is a place where people can meet new friends.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I want to achieve a lot of things also see if i can get a friend.
What will you be bringing to our server?: I will be bringing a good friend and a great contributor to the community.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I plan on talking and getting to know everyone.
Any questions you would like to ask: No i think all i have read, answered any questions.
Additional Information?: I really hope to get accepted and get to join the community and get to meet great people.

antflga

Jul 29, 2019
in-Game Username: antflga
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:no
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?:sometimes usually daily
What is the secret word?:sponges
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:alot
FTB Experience? pro
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:yeah but my parents usually dont like my "talking to my computer"
Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: i need a good server to play
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: entertainment and a good community
What will you be bringing to our server?:lots of experience
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: making various things at spawn like a workshop and a shared liquids room
Any questions you would like to ask:no
Additional Information?:I know a little java and im very into deadmau5

Elliasgabriel

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: elliasgabriel​
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: as often as I can, mostly 3 to 4 times a week if not some more
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I've been playing since beta around 0.1.7
FTB Experience?: Since it came out mostly limited to dw20 pack and teaching myself more of the mods
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes i have a mic
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I would like to join a friendly community that embraces the mods
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: To play with the mods and see how other players use them
What will you be bringing to our server?: Whatever I can
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I'll help in anyway i can
Additional Information?:

dvdp

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: dvdp
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope
If Yes, why? N/A
How often can you play?: Usually every day or two days, im a pretty active player
What is the secret word?: Sponge
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Played on a fair few survival servers, enjoy playing mini-game type servers like hunger games and Ghostcraft, but mainly just play with mods, its just so much more fun :)
FTB Experience?: Used the FTB packs and launcher since launch, played on a server running the 1.2.5 FTB pack back when that was new, and have used DW20 pack in all its iterations since season 3 of his lets play
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: I do have a mike, bit its not the best and i probably wouldnt use TS that much
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Indeed I will
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Ive been looking for a lag free DW20 server with a goos community and set of players for a while now and this one seems to fit (I mean 32gb of ram?) also from the post and the other whitelist applications the rules seem good and the player base seems like a decent one
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: The chance to play ona lag free, friendly DW20 server that wont just shut down (as some I have played on have) and maybe the chance to actually get all bees (although this will be a side mission, i prefer to focus on more techy mods)
What will you be bringing to our server?: Pretty good knowlegdge of most mods (Apart from the finer points of Lua and the T3 RP machines, they still elude me), a dedicated new player, and whatever else may be needed. Oh, and Bacon and Pet penguins for all, once i get some pigs and visit the TF ;)
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Erm, as i said i probably wont be on TS, but ill talk via chat on the server, will take part in any community events and such like on the server and generally be a helpful player
Any questions you would like to ask: Not really
Additional Information?: Nope, all said above :)

Leoxandro

Jul 29, 2019
Writing again, I think you missed me at 16th page

In-Game Username: Leoxandro
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Has never been banned
How often can you play?: 1 hour a day
What is the secret word?:Sponges
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 1 year
FTB Experience?: 2 monthes
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Will have it in the nearest future
Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Yes, of course
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Because you have age books, that is wonderful
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I hope, i will be happy.
What will you be bringing to our server?: I will bring myself and my friends and blocks.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Helping, building workshops
Any questions you would like to ask: No asking
Additional Information?: I am from Russia

shjhguy1998

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: shjhguy1998
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
If Yes, why? no i hate rule breakers there for wont be banned
How often can you play?: almost everyday
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: quite abit but sometimes you need something new
FTB Experience?: quiet alot mod wise
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes but cant use it until after six my time
Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes they are there to follow
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: its one of the few servers that let youhave a myst age
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: maybe some knew friends
What will you be bringing to our server?: a fair amount of mod know how
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: im a pretty likeble guy so it should be easy

QBasicer

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: QBasicer
If Yes, why? N/A
How often can you play?: Couple days a week at lunch
What is the secret word?: Sponges
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 2 years
FTB Experience?: Few months
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: No
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Used to be part of a community until it shut down, looking for the same (fun) experience again
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fun
What will you be bringing to our server?: I like to build things for people, public infrastructure.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Getting to know people, I like helping out,
Additional Information?:

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: elliasgabriel​
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: as often as I can, mostly 3 to 4 times a week if not some more
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I've been playing since beta around 0.1.7
FTB Experience?: Since it came out mostly limited to dw20 pack and teaching myself more of the mods
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes i have a mic
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I would like to join a friendly community that embraces the mods
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: To play with the mods and see how other players use them
What will you be bringing to our server?: Whatever I can
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I'll help in anyway i can
Additional Information?:
In-Game Username: QBasicer
If Yes, why? N/A
How often can you play?: Couple days a week at lunch
What is the secret word?: Sponges
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 2 years
FTB Experience?: Few months
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: No
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Used to be part of a community until it shut down, looking for the same (fun) experience again
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fun
What will you be bringing to our server?: I like to build things for people, public infrastructure.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Getting to know people, I like helping out,
Additional Information?:
In-Game Username: shjhguy1998
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
If Yes, why? no i hate rule breakers there for wont be banned
How often can you play?: almost everyday
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: quite abit but sometimes you need something new
FTB Experience?: quiet alot mod wise
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes but cant use it until after six my time
Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes they are there to follow
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: its one of the few servers that let youhave a myst age
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: maybe some knew friends
What will you be bringing to our server?: a fair amount of mod know how
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: im a pretty likeble guy so it should be easy
All three accepted, welcome to craftbeast! Please register on our forums when you have time!

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Writing again, I think you missed me at 16th page

In-Game Username: Leoxandro
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Has never been banned
How often can you play?: 1 hour a day
What is the secret word?:Sponges
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 1 year
FTB Experience?: 2 monthes
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Will have it in the nearest future
Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Yes, of course
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Because you have age books, that is wonderful
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I hope, i will be happy.
What will you be bringing to our server?: I will bring myself and my friends and blocks.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Helping, building workshops
Any questions you would like to ask: No asking
Additional Information?: I am from Russia
In-Game Username: dvdp
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope
If Yes, why? N/A
How often can you play?: Usually every day or two days, im a pretty active player
What is the secret word?: Sponge
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Played on a fair few survival servers, enjoy playing mini-game type servers like hunger games and Ghostcraft, but mainly just play with mods, its just so much more fun :)
FTB Experience?: Used the FTB packs and launcher since launch, played on a server running the 1.2.5 FTB pack back when that was new, and have used DW20 pack in all its iterations since season 3 of his lets play
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: I do have a mike, bit its not the best and i probably wouldnt use TS that much
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Indeed I will
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Ive been looking for a lag free DW20 server with a goos community and set of players for a while now and this one seems to fit (I mean 32gb of ram?) also from the post and the other whitelist applications the rules seem good and the player base seems like a decent one
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: The chance to play ona lag free, friendly DW20 server that wont just shut down (as some I have played on have) and maybe the chance to actually get all bees (although this will be a side mission, i prefer to focus on more techy mods)
What will you be bringing to our server?: Pretty good knowlegdge of most mods (Apart from the finer points of Lua and the T3 RP machines, they still elude me), a dedicated new player, and whatever else may be needed. Oh, and Bacon and Pet penguins for all, once i get some pigs and visit the TF ;)
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Erm, as i said i probably wont be on TS, but ill talk via chat on the server, will take part in any community events and such like on the server and generally be a helpful player
Any questions you would like to ask: Not really
Additional Information?: Nope, all said above :)
In-Game Username: Footykid3
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Never, Im a moderator on them.
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: 6 days a week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 2 and 1/2 years
FTB Experience?: Very good with redpower, thermal expansion, and Very good with Thaumcraft
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Just ordered my steel series sibera v2
Will you follow ALL of our rules? YES!
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Im looking for a great community to expand my knowledge of FTB. I hope to make great friends. Im also looking for a server to start a LP up on .
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Knowledge about mods I'm not the best with
What will you be bringing to our server?: Lots of fun, activity, and lots of knowledge on the mods I know
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Creating workshops, functioning buildings, and producing items with bees.
Additional Information?:
n-Game Username: Frankiejoh
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes
If Yes, why? An admin droped an Enderportal frame i did not know what it was and placed it without knowing its a creative only item.
How often can you play?: I play usally when if don't have an activities at my school.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I played with a lot of friends and enjoyed every second of it, I also admin for servers witch is ran by very mature people.
FTB Experience?: I played dw20 LOVED it i absolutely love playing this modpack.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I think its a fun friendly community and looks like it is a place where people can meet new friends.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I want to achieve a lot of things also see if i can get a friend.
What will you be bringing to our server?: I will be bringing a good friend and a great contributor to the community.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I plan on talking and getting to know everyone.
Any questions you would like to ask: No i think all i have read, answered any questions.
Additional Information?: I really hope to get accepted and get to join the community and get to meet great people.
All accepted!