Couple of questions...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Ganoly3

Jul 29, 2019
1. Whenever I start a quarry, the quartz crystals that enter the chest do not stack. I still do not have a completed sorting system, so is there another way to fix this?
2.I have a steam boiler that has 36 LP boilers. The engines that are supplied by it are connected to Redstone conduits. I was wondering if there is any way that an explosion is likely to occur?
3. Is there an efficient way to get more copper? I realize using a quarry is nice, but I use copper alot!
4. I am trying to create a rubber tree farm using forestry, but the treetap machine is not craftable for me. Why is that?

Thank you for your help!

Brian Mixon

Jul 29, 2019
I'm no expert, but I can try to help..
1. I have the same problem with my crystals. If you click them into your inventory, they will all stack. I visit my sorting system every now and then and shift+click them into my inventory, then back into the chest to stack them. There may be other ways around this, but I just deal with it.
2. The conduits will never explode.
3. I hate to state the obvious, but you need to mine above y-level 40 I think? try an extreme hills biome.

I hope some of this helps you!

Ganoly3

Jul 29, 2019
I'm no expert, but I can try to help..
1. I have the same problem with my crystals. If you click them into your inventory, they will all stack. I visit my sorting system every now and then and shift+click them into my inventory, then back into the chest to stack them. There may be other ways around this, but I just deal with it.
2. The conduits will never explode.
3. I hate to state the obvious, but you need to mine above y-level 40 I think? try an extreme hills biome.

I hope some of this helps you!
Thanks for the reply! I was wondering if you could answer my 4th question that i added?

YarnTheory

Jul 29, 2019
well, you could try centrifuging lava for copper. it will, however, quickly chew through any lava you have stored.

as for the rubber farm, that may have been disabled already. try the new multiblock farm set to harvest sticky resin. it works wonders.