cool mods that arent already in mod packs

Imnafoy

Jul 29, 2019
Ahoy shipmate! Any guesses who I might be? ;) :p
Not sure, but after looking at your posts, you remind me only one person. But that is kinda OT... :D

Btw i remembered another one cool mod which is missing from most packs.... Galacticraft :p

darknighht257

Jul 29, 2019
I know that in the past I've definitely wanted to do something, but defiantly? How does that even work? [scratching my head] ;) :p
Im a shitty spellererer ok!! lol damned spell check puttin the wrong words making me look stupid. thats (oh boy heres a fun word i can never spell) soposta im not even going to spell check it all so you can see how bady i fed it up. but it was soposta be definitely

good thing google can take a horribly spelt work and as long as you using it in context with like a scentance or something will make it the word your trying to spell, XD lol im 22 and spell at a first grade level XP

darknighht257

Jul 29, 2019
You do it as a act of rebellion of course. That's why it's defiantly doing it.

...Anyway, to all ye MystCraft Junkies, you've likely had a world FILLED with a badass fluid and been all like, "DAMN, G, 'DAT'S SOME FINE ASS METAL OCEANS THERE G", but realized that you had zero ways of getting that fluid anywhere. Now, I know that the wise among you can find a solution anywhere to any issue, but what if I told I know of a way to get that fluid that doesn't require a ton of clever tricks?

http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10458
dude that is so awesome usefull for mining and a awesome way to get a ton of lava cells which are always usefull

darknighht257

Jul 29, 2019
i think im just going to start writing down all these crazy mods in like a notepad and check them all out lol thats the only way ima be able to keep up with this thread :);):rolleyes:

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Im a shitty spellererer ok!! lol damned spell check puttin the wrong words making me look stupid. thats (oh boy heres a fun word i can never spell) soposta im not even going to spell check it all so you can see how bady i fed it up. but it was soposta be definitely

good thing google can take a horribly spelt work and as long as you using it in context with like a scentance or something will make it the word your trying to spell, XD lol im 22 and spell at a first grade level XP

Sapodillas are in season now? How nice :p

Here's consolation for all of us:
I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

Reactions: abculatter_2

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
It's in Resonant Rise
If we are to include RR, then we have to include any pack on that launcher, and then we need to include any launcher and so forth...
Lets keep this simple, do you know of a FTB pack that uses it? If not, then it's something totally worth mentioning as such. I'd use RR, but somehow I'm offput by the way I've heard of it.

Reactions: Mevansuto

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
OP mentions nothing about packs being exclusively for FTB, nor did KaosRitual whom I was replying to. I honestly don't use FTB at all for various reasons. I see no reason to derail the thread. I offered information with no inflammatory comments.

And by mentioning one pack that includes a mod I AM keeping it simple.

Last edited:

null123

Mar 27, 2014
OP mentions nothing about packs being exclusively for FTB, nor did KaosRitual whom I was replying to. I honestly don't use FTB at all for various reasons. I see no reason to derail the thread. I offered information with no inflammatory comments.

And by mentioning one pack that includes a mod I AM keeping it simple.
You sir win a million cookie-pies.

Reactions: RedBoss