Constant 'end of stream' errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barolt

Jul 29, 2019
My wife and I are connecting to a friend's server from behind the same router. It's FTB Ultimate, and my connection is fine. Hers, however, gets constant disconnects and end of stream errors whether or not I'm connected. We've reinstalled Java and Minecraft on her computer, deleted her player file off the server, checked firewall settings, and still aren't having any luck.

CrazylikE

Jul 29, 2019
Im having this problem with my server too, its Mindcrack modpack, the newest, and everyone has those "disconnect.endOfstream" errors every now and then. Usually its once a day or so, but sometimes it can happen many times in a row, its getting kinda annoying. I see that many ppl have this problem, and have had the problem for many years, so im guessing we will never have an answer to why we have this problem :/

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Im having this problem with my server too, its Mindcrack modpack, the newest, and everyone has those "disconnect.endOfstream" errors every now and then. Usually its once a day or so, but sometimes it can happen many times in a row, its getting kinda annoying. I see that many ppl have this problem, and have had the problem for many years, so im guessing we will never have an answer to why we have this problem :/

Just an FYI, you may have better luck check the Server Tech Support section ;)

Dentures

Jul 29, 2019
Also having this problem if anyone has any information. Can connect but after being on for about 15 seconds I get disconnected and see the 'End of Stream' It happens to me and a friend sometimes but the person running the server doesn't usually have an issue

hellraizer1967

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so is it a problem on my end or is it a problem on the end of the server? I can join my friends server for a few min then get the message from hell" "end of stream"

Furball75

Jul 29, 2019
End of stream is a java error , one of the members on my server had it all the time he fixed it by updating his java and not using a version that was 10 updates behind (how old his java was)

CrazylikE

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone on my server is having this problem, including me, and I have the newest version. So if this problem is the cause of using old java versions, I guess the server is running an old java version. Guess its time to make a ticket.

hellraizer1967

Jul 29, 2019
I will not rule anything out. But still the same question is, Server side or cliant side? Java has over 6 billion devices using java, there is over 6 billion devices that would work better with something else. Was told that the problem was on the server side and that the server needed to clean up a config file. hmmm dont know cant find that file.

Status
Not open for further replies.