Config Change For Advanced Solars?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Danwatson

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone.
In my FTB worlds I tend to take the path of using solar panels as my main power generation. However, after creating some basic solar panels in my world that use the recipe set by GregTech that require an industrial blast furnace to create silicon plates I feel I want to upgrade some of my current solar panels to the advanced type. This, however requires me to already have a matter fabricator set up and for me to be in possession of an efficient way to gain some iridium. I believe this recipe is too expensive for my liking and would like to change it. After some searching in the config file for a way to toggle this expensive recipe I have had no luck. Does anyone know if it is possible atall to configure this recipe? If you do, thanks!

crazy_fab

Jul 29, 2019
The next update of advanced solar added this config change due to people whining. But I don't think it's in the FTB launcher yet. So you can either wait until next update of the launcher or update the mod yourself.

Danwatson

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks!

The next update of advanced solar added this config change due to people whining. But I don't think it's in the FTB launcher yet. So you can either wait until next update of the launcher or update the mod yourself.
So i've just updated the advanced solars mod but there seems to be a problem, the launcher does not start and just remains on a black screen :(
Any solutions or should I just wait until the next update?