Clipboard.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
4. Demonic Interaction. Demons joining this channel agree to forfeit themselves rather than those of entities within, or related to this channel. Possession is also a violation of this section.

Nobody erased it yet. Damn.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Furfurfur2001

Jul 29, 2019
Whizz the Vampire Slayer
- a teen vampire story

by John Smith

There's a friendly new girl in London and she has everybody talking. Stunningly Skinny and devastatingly pale, all the boys want her. However, Liara BlablaBlah has a secret - she's a mean vampire.
Whizz Ball is a considerate, Strong boy who enjoys Finger banging. He becomes fascinated by Liara who can stop Axes with her bare hands. He doesn't understand why she's so standoffish.
His bestfriend, a hopeful Unicorn called David, helps Whizz begin to piece together the puzzle. Together, they discover the ultimate weapon - the yellow, bendy Sword.
When bodies start turning up all over London, Whizz begins to fear the worst. The Unicorn urges her to report Liara to the police and he knows he should, so what's stopping him?
He may resist Liara's bite, but can he resist her charms?
Will he be caught running with the vampire?
Was using a plot maker

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
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%21END%21

Not spam. If you can work it out then you also know it's not spam ;)

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Whizz the Vampire Slayer
- a teen vampire story

by John Smith

There's a friendly new girl in London and she has everybody talking. Stunningly Skinny and devastatingly pale, all the boys want her. However, Liara BlablaBlah has a secret - she's a mean vampire.
Whizz Ball is a considerate, Strong boy who enjoys Finger banging. He becomes fascinated by Liara who can stop Axes with her bare hands. He doesn't understand why she's so standoffish.
His bestfriend, a hopeful Unicorn called David, helps Whizz begin to piece together the puzzle. Together, they discover the ultimate weapon - the yellow, bendy Sword.
When bodies start turning up all over London, Whizz begins to fear the worst. The Unicorn urges her to report Liara to the police and he knows he should, so what's stopping him?
Was using a plot maker
WAT
Also, I lol'ed at the last bit.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Whizz the Vampire Slayer
- a teen vampire story

by John Smith

Was using a plot maker

It's funny because I'm rather skinny and very pale xD
But I wouldn't use my charms on a guy. And most certainly not on Whizz. My method of contact with men is either through a computer or a very, very long pole.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
But I wouldn't use my charms on a guy. And most certainly not on Whizz. My method of contact with men is either through a computer or a very, very long pole.
About the pole one I can guarantee that. Now, could you stop poking me, Lia? I'm trying to sleep.

WHY DO I KEEP MAKING BAD JOKES IT IS CONSUMING MY SOUL.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

Furfurfur2001

Jul 29, 2019
Well, i was JUST messing around with it, Liara was the only good girl name i could get, i should make another one right now

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Whizz the Vampire Slayer
- a teen vampire story

by John Smith

Was using a plot maker

OH REALLY?!

A helpful unicorn... Just for the record, I don't help whizz that much, it's more the oposite, he helping me. He is a very cool guy in that kind of things. And it's that kind of person that I know that I can argue with, and it won't get into a Flamewar.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
NTLA (NT EULA):
1. Disclosure. Any information that is disclosed in this channel, spoken or otherwise may be disclosed elsewhere on the Feed The Beast forums, unless told in confidence. An exception exists for where the information may lead to harm of other entities.

2. Fair Dealing Rights. Nothing in this License is intended to reduce, limit, or restrict any uses free from copyright or rights arising from limitations or exceptions that are provided for in connection with the copyright protection under copyright law or other applicable laws.

3. Entity Interaction.
a. Demonic Interaction. All demons, demonic vessels and/or similar objects, where applicable, upon joining this channel, agree to bargain with their own souls, and/or essences, where applicable, rather than that of entities residing within. Demons, upon joining this channel also agree to the fact that they are not permitted to posess entities within, or associated with this channel.
b. Human Interaction. All humans, upon joining this channel, agree to avoid discriminating entiities within according to race, or species.
c. Angelic Interaction. All angels, upon joining this channel, hereby agree to the fact that they will not harm any of the entities within this channel, without providing a plausible reason, in understandable language and terms.
d. Vampiric Interaction. All vampires, regrardless of subspecies, hereby agree to not 'turn' any of the entities within this channel.
e. Lycanthropic Interaction. All Lycanthropes, upon joining this channel, hereby agree to not convert any entities residing within this channel. They also agree to the fact that they will not hunt any of the entities residing within this channel without announcing their intentions and recieveing uninfluenced consent.
f. Undead. All undead joining this channel hereby agree to the terms that they will not harm any of the entities residing within the channel, and understand that they are forbidden from converting entities of other species and sub-species within this channel.
g. Other. Other species, upon joining this channel, hereby agree that they understand that they will not harm any of the entities inside this channel without warning. They agree to not attempt to force their beliefs, or convert species.

4. Role-Playing. All entities joining this channel agree to the fact that a role-play and similar discussion may be occuring, and agree to not interfere, unless it involves their character/s.

5. Content/Material. In joining, this channel, all parties agree to the fact that there is often little active moderation in this channel, meaning that inappropriate material may be shown, or linked.

Written, Printed and Posted. :3