Cargo manager?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Piemaker

Jul 29, 2019
Is Cargo manager bugged for me?Was trying to make an automated tree farm and I can't change the icon to wood for the cargo manager.

Mikey_R

Jul 29, 2019
There isn't one specifically for wood. All you need though is one for taking item out of your chests, then one for putting fuel into the engine, which would be the engine symbol. The cargo manager will automatically fill it will anything that can be used, in this case wood.

Piemaker

Jul 29, 2019
Nvm, thanks a lot!

You helped me figure it out![DOUBLEPOST=1355746067][/DOUBLEPOST]
Edit
Actually, I get the chest part..I don't know how to make it re-fuel itself though.

damnedsky

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, I get the chest part..I don't know how to make it re-fuel itself though.

Just use the engine icon and set the big arrow to point from the center of the GUI to the engine icon. It will fuel itself with the logs it collected so if you make the tree farm big enough you will not have to worry about cart fuel EVER!

Piemaker

Jul 29, 2019
I'd rather it use my saplings though. I don't want a sapling overflow, =P. Any way I can do that instead of using wood+saplings.

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
AFAIK raw logs aren't a valid fuel anyway - it should choose the saplings in that setup regardless.

Piemaker

Jul 29, 2019
AFAIK raw logs aren't a valid fuel anyway - it should choose the saplings in that setup regardless.
Unless I have something wrong, it keeps pulling logs into the fuel system.[DOUBLEPOST=1355748016][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit: I think its working correctly. I just didn't have enough saplings so it pulled wood just in case.
Thanks everyone.

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
OK, my mistake. Is it not burning them or am I completely off my rocker?

I personally use two cargo managers with an automatic crafting table making planks between them, and a couple of gates designed to stop pumping if the second one gets full.