cant get the ftb launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracemeu

Jul 29, 2019
i have tried to download the FTB launcher but it just sits and loads and then tells me its timed out what can i do to get the launcher

Rawhidewow

Jul 29, 2019
the server must be down or something because i have the launcher but cannot download the packs right now

dracemeu

Jul 29, 2019
well that sucks every time i wanna try something new with minecraft some server is down that stops me from doing it at the time

Viper-7

Jul 29, 2019
The Atlanta CreeperHost network seems to be down at the moment (has been for the past ~12 hours), but the England mirrors work fine.

Once you get the launcher installed, you'll likely still have trouble downloading packs, since it tries to get them from the same place, but we can fix that too.

Here are some links to the FTB Launcher on the England 2 server, which seems to be fully functional right now: Launcher EXE , Launcher Jar

Once you get the launcher running, just open the options tab, press the advanced options button, and change the Download Location from Automatic to England 2. It should then be able to download packs and install them properly.

Dead_Videos

Jul 29, 2019
Viper i could practically kiss you, for some reason yours is the only post i've found that says to try a different mirror and as far as i can tell that option isn't even available for the actual launcher downloading process.

Edit: i've been having issues with the launcher all day and like i said above nothing i found suggesting changing the server except your post, fixed all my issues, seems like all the USA ones are down?

Neil_50437

Jul 29, 2019
The Atlanta CreeperHost network seems to be down at the moment (has been for the past ~12 hours), but the England mirrors work fine.

Once you get the launcher installed, you'll likely still have trouble downloading packs, since it tries to get them from the same place, but we can fix that too.

Here are some links to the FTB Launcher on the England 2 server, which seems to be fully functional right now: Launcher EXE , Launcher Jar

Once you get the launcher running, just open the options tab, press the advanced options button, and change the Download Location from Automatic to England 2. It should then be able to download packs and install them properly.
Hood job young padwan!

Nerudian

Jul 29, 2019

Someone sticky this. You just saved me, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.