Can you automate AE2 Quartz Grindstone?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
They're more adventure-based. If you explore for very long, you'll usually find some, but if you focus on getting your tech on, it can take a while.
I don't like exploring for too long unless I have an ender pouch from whuch stuff gets sucked out at home...which definitely is not early game

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
I don't like exploring for too long unless I have an ender pouch from whuch stuff gets sucked out at home...which definitely is not early game
I have a tendency to not settle. I'll roam the countryside, looting chests, exploring shrines, usually hunting for a decent village, before giving up and settling for a plains somewhere.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I have a tendency to not settle. I'll roam the countryside, looting chests, exploring shrines, usually hunting for a decent village, before giving up and settling for a plains somewhere.
I really hate finding loot which I can't take with me when my inventory is full. Sure, I can set a waypoint, but I usually don't visit them back for some time.

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
I really hate finding loot which I can't take with me when my inventory is full. Sure, I can set a waypoint, but I usually don't visit them back for some time.
I usually prioritise, and you'd be amazed how early you can get backpacks if you try.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I usually prioritise, and you'd be amazed how early you can get backpacks if you try.
Yea I should probably use them more often. I do make a Miner's Backpack early on but that's basically it.

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
Yea I should probably use them more often. I do make a Miner's Backpack early on but that's basically it.
If I have a base, I'll not bother, a lot of the time, but if I'm a nomad, I'll make a hunters, carpenters, minders and diggers, and that basically covers most of the things that you will be picking up. I will say that, for that purpose, the "webby" thaumcraft greatwoods are a fantastic addition, as it allows for the easy collection of string.