Can Not Render Entity In World

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Danwatson

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, I've been having a slight problem recently that is starting to get on my nerves..
Basically, sometimes when I travel through my nether portal my game crashes. I have looked at the crash report and it says 'Can Not Render Entity In World'. I'm not sure what is happening and so if someone is having the same problem and/or knows the solution please let me know..
I'm not sure how to upload the crash report, shall I just copy and paste from the generated file after the crash? :)

Danwatson

Jul 29, 2019
5gb? Is that enough or too much? :S
Also, I don't understand what you mean about PermGen, sorry..

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
In all likelyhood 5GB is more RAM than you need. I find that if I allocate too much RAM, the game actually runs slower. Play with the slider to find an optimum for your machine, every computer is different. For me, I get best performance and no memory-related crashes at 1.5GB.

Danwatson

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the VERY slow reply, I have been very busy recently and so have not found the time to reply to your guys' posts :D
Anyway, thanks for the posts and they have helped but I believe my problem is now solved. One day I realised that whenever I have been transporting my self via a mystcraft linking book the error has not occurred unlike as it did when travelling through my nether portal. I simply just created another linking book at my nether base to help travel easier and crash free :')
Thanks!

Reactions: Guswut