ByteCode Patch for ModularPowerSuits Gregtech recipes.

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
After trying to make a mod to fix the issue found it was just easier to edit the bytecode to update the dictionary references for the gregtech items (In the 1.4.7 versions of Modular Power suits, specifically the one included with Ultimate pack).

1. Open ModularPowersuits.jar with winwar/winZip/7Zip or equivalent.
  2. Navigate to net>machinemuse>powersuits>common
  3. Delete the RecipeManager.class and replace with the one bellow.
  4. Start server.
You can also tell your members to do the same thing and the recipes will show up in NEI again.
***Note the recipes on MachineMuse's website are not the same as what she coded so use NEI ***
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3ka83p4u9a893am/RecipeManager.class

Yeti

Jul 29, 2019
Blooming cheers for this...been racking my brain on how to fix this! Much obliged mate.

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Yes there is for ultimate 1.1.2 (considering I think any 1.4.7 mmmPowersuits will work.

*also edited the OP with that info.

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Going to need more information then that as it is working fine for my server. Are you looking at NEI or what because the recipes on her site do not match what she coded into the game.

Jared39

Jul 29, 2019
Going to need more information then that as it is working fine for my server. Are you looking at NEI or what because the recipes on her site do not match what she coded into the game.
I figured it out. Players were yes, using the NEI because that is what you said in the OP. \/ \/
***Note the recipes on MachineMuse's website are not the same as what she coded so use NEI ***
Now I just have them using machinemuse's website.

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
I figured it out. Players were yes, using the NEI because that is what you said in the OP. \/ \/

Now I just have them using machinemuse's website.

NEI shows what she coded. If it shows up in NEI it can be crafted. And I know the website does not have the correct recipes for the plating. The rest I did not bother to check as finding one that does not match I just suggest to only use NEI to avoid confusion.

FrostyFoxy

Jul 29, 2019
Would it be possible for this patch to be re-uploaded? Mediafire seems to have taken down the download. :c (or, at least, it won't download for me.)

NINJA EDIT: I feel bad for bumping before, but I may as well make it worth-while. If anyone else is looking for a mirror, I happened acrossed one at: http://mysticribbon.comyr.com/showthread.php?tid=6
It allows me to construct the tinker table, so I just assume it works for the rest.

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
It still there for me and I forced a cache clear to make sure I was not seeing an old page.