Bukkit + Forge

TheGraphix

Jul 29, 2019
Now that Cauldron development has stopped and owner has moved onto a new project, is there anything else we can use for the two to work with each other?

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
You can use mcpc+ or legacy cauldron builds to run current (as of today) and past modpacks, i'm sure in the future a good replacement will come along, one that isn't bukkitforge.

TheGraphix

Jul 29, 2019
You can use mcpc+ or legacy cauldron builds to run current (as of today) and past modpacks, i'm sure in the future a good replacement will come along, one that isn't bukkitforge.
Seems like the version of Cauldron I have (.198), Doesn't work with the DW20 pack due to Forge incompatibilities

Mr Pédicure

Jul 29, 2019
Wich version of DireWolf20 ? Cause i got, with le last version of cauldron a Mobius Error checksum with DW20 1.0.2 and without cauldron the server start perfectly <

N-kay

Jul 29, 2019
I use Cauldron 212 with DW200 1.0.2. Only problem I had was cofh core, wich I had to update manually.

nacknicknack

Jul 29, 2019

Would u mind passing a link?
My google skills have let me down this time :(