Breach: The Lost Apprentice [HQM] [Early WIP]

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
B6U5DtdCQAAS-7M.jpg

Oh yes. This is glorious. It's also going to be a ton of work, and putting together the research tree and tying all the magic mods together is going to be hell. But I think it is going to be worth it.

Ok, current mechanic is you create the universal seeds like so. From there you have to turn them into resource seeds. Seeds will fall into 3 categories: simple just needing a crafting table, intermediate requiring a dunking into a crucible, and complex requiring full on infusion. Thaumic shards will be simple, as will clay and flint. Most ores will be intermediate, gems and nether drops will take infusion.

Turning shards into resources will take a simple dunk into either a Botania mana pool or a Blood Magic Altar.

A lot of work ahead, indeed. But this should be a very unique take on a skyblock map. And this time I won't be fighting to find an end for the map, I already have it tested and ready to go.

Sounds awesome, Loved CL. Can't wait to see what trouble you can throw our way this time :p

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Normally I have zero interest in magic mods, but this is an Iskandar project: all prior biases go out the window.

Really looking forward to seeing how this goes.

Reactions: Yarma92

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Yeah, do not ask for an eta. Especially not atm. I'm down sick and am in the hospital.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I would be very interested in this pack. Been looking for a Mage LP. :) Keeping my eye on this one!

krazy_kow

Jan 9, 2014
I'm definitely playing this!
One concern though: TE and EnderIO in one Modpack sounds a bit redundant. I'd suggest you choose one of the two since they basically do the same thing.
I'd actually love to see a modpack with neither. Magic is magic and tech is tech, but thats just my personal preference

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I'm definitely playing this!
One concern though: TE and EnderIO in one Modpack sounds a bit redundant. I'd suggest you choose one of the two since they basically do the same thing.
I'd actually love to see a modpack with neither. Magic is magic and tech is tech, but thats just my personal preference
Bullshit. They have completly different assets of features.

Tharky

Jul 29, 2019
I'm very very interested. If we can sign up for testing, I'll gladly test the map for you.