[Blue-Tech] 1.4.6 FTB MIndcrack Pack v6, Whitelist, 24/7, [20 slots.] [Normal]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

aaronrock135

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: supercube101
Reason: I've been looking for a small white listed community to play in
Banned?: no

ryanhaych1

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N (In game name): ryanhaych1
Reason you want to join: Me and my friend of are looking for a server to join because our old server shutdown, and small listed server so there no lag :)
Have you ever been banned on any other server: Yes
. Reason (If you have been banned):cursing at a player for destroying my base and stealing my stuff, Few months ago.

Collan Redwood

Jul 29, 2019
Ok we are having server problems... I need to make a new map. i will keep this one Backed up In-case someone donates and i can get more ram. Sorry Dudes. (PS no longer accepting until i can get more ram sorry.)

starfang52

Jul 29, 2019
Ok we are having server problems... I need to make a new map. i will keep this one Backed up In-case someone donates and i can get more ram. Sorry Dudes. (PS no longer accepting until i can get more ram sorry.)
How much mony do you need to uppgrade the ram?

Collan Redwood

Jul 29, 2019
Someone is useing chunk loaders. I cant find them. And one player had 14 (He is now ban.) I said sorry You can cry about it or keep playing. Up to you. The old map will be back when i get more ram. And PS its back up.

Xuhybrid

Jul 29, 2019
The world is corrupt? You should ban the chunk loaders. Im fairly sure you can edit worlds manually and search for the item id. How do you know he had 14 if you can't get rid of them?

Collan Redwood

Jul 29, 2019
How much mony do you need to uppgrade the ram?
I am going to need 40$ a mouth so if all player just Took 5$ out of the wallet we could all have a Better FTB experience. (The server is not or will never be Pay to play. But it will all go to the sever and help it run better)[DOUBLEPOST=1357611154][/DOUBLEPOST]For more info Contact me on skype at Collan.redwood

starfang52

Jul 29, 2019
I am going to need 40$ a mouth so if all player just Took 5$ out of the wallet we could all have a Better FTB experience. (The server is not or will never be Pay to play. But it will all go to the sever and help it run better)[DOUBLEPOST=1357611154][/DOUBLEPOST]For more info Contact me on skype at Collan.redwood
Do you have a donation link?

ThisIsWeirdBro

Jul 29, 2019
Blue-Tech Server Application.
I.G.N (In game name): TooAngryZin
Reason you want to join: Looking for a nice server to join. Want to play the extensive FTB pack with other people, and have a good time.
Have you ever been banned on any other server: No.

Nik

Jul 29, 2019
Cmon on guys let's all help, just dollars! And just something please try and refrain from chunk loaders'.

TheGrongron66

Jul 29, 2019
How many ram do you got on the server right now??