[Blue-Tech] 1.4.6 FTB MIndcrack Pack v6, Whitelist, 24/7, [20 slots.] [Normal]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Hemotem

Jul 29, 2019
I would only allow two chunk loaders per player one at a "Base" and one at say a "Quarry" I do not see anyone needing more than that IMHO.

And server is down atm 7:51 PST

Collan Redwood

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Players. Collan hear, The server is back and better than ever! We now have enough ram to support all your Minecraft needs!
And aplcations will be up on the 10th not the 20th Thats all.

Xanthos

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N (In game name):SlyXanthos
Reason you want to join:wont to be on a friendly ftb that's small and have fun and also meet new people
Have you ever been banned on any other server:no sir

dylan peterson

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N: TGNrocks

Reason you want to join:To join a freindly server at which i can make new freinds and master all the ftb mods slowy with a freind i will try to log on at least a hour a day if not ill have a good reason I have expreince in tekkit minecraft and twlight forest sorta I also like helping others if they need it and usely i produce a good and give it out(such as food wepons housing).
Have you ever been banned on any other server:never

mau5on

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N (In game name): mau5on
Reason you want to join: It seems like a good server and I would enjoy playing on it
Have you ever been banned on any other server: Nope
. Reason (If you have been banned): Haven't

flying_pig1237

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N : flying_pig1237

Reason you want to join:I have been looking for a good ftb server
Have you ever been banned on any other server: no