Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Or... we can just chill and trust Eyamaz. I'm sure that strategies will change. Hell, even if it was just all the same mods, the mods can change so much from one version to another.
Trusting Eyamaz?!?!?! Never!
Trusting him means dead...

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

Warlordp

Jul 29, 2019
Since Blood n Bones 2.0 will probably have HQM i have a feeling the quests might be very very very misleading
i don't know
just a feeling

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Someone actually made a mod that added occulus rift support to MC iirc
I'm in love with that device... I can't wait for the final version to come out. Been dreaming of this kind of gameplay (or even more Virtual gameplay ofc) since back when i started playing the old "Nes". :D

Reactions: Eyamaz

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
The awesome thing about adding HQM to BnB 2.0 (if he does so), is that it lets you have a set number of lives, and usually gives you ways to get more. So it's kind of a cross between full on hardcore and survival.

Reactions: MarcNemesis

Warlordp

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think anyone would go as far as to make a whole quest chain as an Optional Addition...
Correct me if i'm wrong

sagragoth

Jul 29, 2019
You have no idea how crazy and obsessed some people can be. All you need is a one-man cult of personality around eyamaz, and blam! Some guy posts a 500 quest addition to the mod out of nowhere. People are insane, is what I'm saying.

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
True, but if it's not supported by Emayaz himself, I wouldn't want to add it to BnB. He sets and balances things up in a particular way. And I would worry that if you add something from outside of that, it wouldn't be as balanced.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
You have no idea how crazy and obsessed some people can be. All you need is a one-man cult of personality around eyamaz, and blam! Some guy posts a 500 quest addition to the mod out of nowhere. People are insane, is what I'm saying.
Here goes a list of quest for those of you wanting a quest line. It's not as complete as 500 quests but this should keep some of you guys going. It alot along the line of mostly every post i made on this thread so far aswell. :D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Stroam

Jul 29, 2019
I read that and was a little sad. I've seen one post saying you are waiting till curse client for bnb2. You still plan on making a bnb2?

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
I read that and was a little sad. I've seen one post saying you are waiting till curse client for bnb2. You still plan on making a bnb2?
*crack a whip* Of course he does *stare intensely at @Eyamaz * ... Right? o_O

More seriously though, he mention in his post that he's still gonna be working on his own project (MC and other stuff.)

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019

2.0 is indev atm. Hopefully with tests going out to a few people before I leave for PAXEast and then on to the patreon server after that.

*crack a whip* *stare intensely at @Eyamaz *

Oh baby, you know what I like! #kappa