Big Reactor Config Help

D

DrCobras28

I am currently hosting a server for myself and some friends and we are trying to make an extremely large turbine array using big reactors. The problem that we have run into is that a big reactor has its steam production capped at 50,000 mb/t. I have looked into the config file to find a way to remove this limit but I have not been able to figure out how to achieve my goal.

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
I am currently hosting a server for myself and some friends and we are trying to make an extremely large turbine array using big reactors. The problem that we have run into is that a big reactor has its steam production capped at 50,000 mb/t. I have looked into the config file to find a way to remove this limit but I have not been able to figure out how to achieve my goal.

Big Reactors convert 1mBucket of water to 1mBucket of steam. They have a coolant tank which contains the water that can be converted to steam each tick. The capacity of this tank is the outer volume of the Big Reactor, less the inner volume of the big reactor. So, if you want more steam per tick, you need a bigger reactor.

defakto

Jul 29, 2019
No reactor is capable of making more than 50B/tick of steam. It is hard coded into the mod, it is not configurable.

Keep in mind with the right setup you can generate easily over 625kRF/tick with default power output using 50B/tick push 25 full size turbines at 2B/tick steam usage each.

*edit*
They are capable of making more steam but they cannot ouput more than 50B/tick.

Last edited: