Best Melee Weapon (Damage) in Monster

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

null123

Mar 27, 2014
11e6fc84bb2641d36b09c5a6359f7c08.png
*facepalm* Ofc. *Is such an idiot*
Launching gravel would hurt. A lot.

Lesmis

Jul 29, 2019
I thought the gravel gun shot a tiny piece of flint so small as to not be influenced by gravity over its trajectory not the whole gravel block.

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
I thought the gravel gun shot a tiny piece of flint so small as to not be influenced by gravity over its trajectory not the whole gravel block.
lower mass, so for the same energy expenditure in launch, velocity is higher. and since energy delivered depends on the SQUARE of the velocity. . .

sledgehammer vs. bullet.

Reactions: Padfoote

Lesmis

Jul 29, 2019
lower mass, so for the same energy expenditure in launch, velocity is higher. and since energy delivered depends on the SQUARE of the velocity. . .

sledgehammer vs. bullet.

150m/s is rather slow compared to even a little old 9mm is what i was thinking when i posted. I gotta stop doing things online right before bed. lol

Fireflare

Jul 29, 2019
If you had Minechem in the pack, I would suggest a heavily poisoned sword of the zephyr. With a bit of cyanide and phosgene, you can create a weapon of mass destruction that deals intense damage to everything nearby, and both sets them on fire and gives them Wither IV for 5 minutes.