Begginer's Quest - First time being a GM! [Sign Up]

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Hello everybody, this is the sign up for Begginer's Quest!

Rolesheet:
That's a true weird lynching system, also I'm in the mood of making a game, so
Person - this is your vanilla villager. - He doesn't know much about other people. He's just a simple guy.
Bad Guy - your vanilla wolf. - All the Bad Guys communicate and they decide who they will kill when the night comes. They know the identity of people in their organisation, but they don't know anything about other people
Guard - may choose to protect a player each night. Cannot choose the same player two days in a row, everyday they will have to change the player they protect. They do NOT die when they succefully protect a player. Protected player is not informed about being protected. - He's the Guard. He hates good people dieing, but he has no problem killing Bad Guys.
Watcher - a standard seer. - When he looks at you he can see what secrets you are hiding.
Also the rules:
1.Standard Werewolf rule aplie.
2.There is no Nobody, you must vote for a player.
2.Seer's power activates on D2.
4.I must be invited to every convo.
5.Providing any usefull information after you're dead means that you get smited.
6.There may be up to 2 seers and 4 Guards.
7.Every rule below this one is null and void.
8.Pyure is automaticaly lynched.
Wind Conditions:
Town - lynch all the bad guys.
Bad guys - kill every town person

1. Minimum 10, maximum none, and the game will most likely start jn 2 days
2. Guards and Watchers are always town

Day end:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Begginer's+Quest+-+Day+End&iso=20160504T16&p1=49

Player list:
1. Erindal C.
2. Robijnvogel
3. Fowltief
4. Pyure
5. Lethosos
6. Gorea
7. Shazam08
8. Someone Else 37
9. 016Nojr
10. frederikam
11. Ulfari
12. LivingAngryCheese
13. CorpseCat

Last edited:

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
In I might be on a bus the first day and have limited internet, but after that I'll have plenty of free time.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
In
I predict my very first vote will be on myself like always.

@RealKC :
1. Minimum and maximum number of players? (When will the game start?)
2. Will the guard roles and watcher roles be randomly distributed over the townies and wolves? Watchers are always town, no?
3.0 What do you think of the cupid concept (part of an official werewolf living room RPG expansion)? A player who gets to pick two players in n0, after which those two can only win the game if they are the only two players left in the end, regardless of whether either one of them is a wolf or not. If either one of them gets killed, they both die. There would be no possible guard against the "curse of love".
Think of the two "lovers" as a serial-killer mason couple of which each member is so infatuated with the other, that living without the other would be unbearable.
Cupid would know who the "killer-masons" are, but not whether either one of them is a wolf or not.
The reason I am proposing this, is because it's not mentioned on the Mafia wiki, for as far as I can see and I wonder how the role would influence the typical game of Werewolves.
Of course, giving this role to a wolf/mafia, would be OP, giving the wolves the opportunity to kill two townies in one blow with 100% certainty (unless their target is guarded), so the cupid role should always be town.
3.1 Would you like to implement that concept in this game for research and action purposes? If so, we may need to further work out the details.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
1. Minimum 10, maximum none, and the game will most likely start jn 2 days
2. Guards and Watchers are always town
3.0. Didn't goreae want to make a game with a similar concept
3.1. No, this is supposed to be a pretty simple game

Last edited:
Reactions: Robijnvogel