Automated Cow Farm

jetflight

Jul 29, 2019
Did not find any guide so me and my friend thought of an Idea ( not shure if i should post it under general discussion or somewhere else).
So i guess here are some fotos if there are any questions feel free to ask but its not too complicated i guess ^^

Top Floor
2a8mhag.png

Cows get breed then get pushed down through the minecarts
Middle Floor
2qa1fuf.png

Gather here, and through a timer they get dropped down
Bottom Floor
wk8lx.png

28lrkna.png

and burn :D while the stuff is getting picked up by a golem :)[DOUBLEPOST=1357360955][/DOUBLEPOST]Middle Floor, sry screenshot got messed up :D
aw6gpj.png

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
you could use an embarking track to make sure the cows stay in the cart even when you reload the world. but you may need to encase the tracks with some RP microblocks to make sure the carts don't move.
you could also add a transposer at the igniter to suck up the drops.

but it looks nice, you don't often see an automated cow farm with mods, it's usually a chicken or sheep farm.

jetflight

Jul 29, 2019
noticed that those are more rare so i needed to think about one without any help, i guess it worked out quiet fine.

new to the mods not shure what the embarking track but i try to research and try it out :)
for the transposer i think i keep the golem just because he lookes good when he runs around and does the job

ty for the tipps :)