Aura Fury InfiTech 2 Servers looking for players

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all,

We looking for some players to join our InfiTech 2 servers. We are currently running two.

Our main InfiTech 2 server is running regular Infitech 2 with no changes to it.

Our second and a bit smaller server is running InfiTech 2 with biomes o plenty, pixelmon, dangerous world, and lycanite mobs added to it.

Please PM if you are interested. Be sure to include your minecraft username, time zone, and whether you ar 16+ in the e-mail.

ProdigHD

Jul 29, 2019
Hej Econ! It is me Riki you remember my i was plaing on your server, i mouved and a new pc is ther to and i have lost all the ip-s and servers lol. Im 27 living in Sweden.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
Of course I remember you :) You started with us way back when we ran Direwolf and you joined the Chrome Prophecies server when that one started too. Your base is still there on the Chrome Prophecies server. That server is pretty quite these days.

If you are interested in the InfiTech 2 server were launching a brand new world tomorrow. If you are interested in playing on Chrome or Dark Moon again let me know and Ill PM you the server addresses

ProdigHD

Jul 29, 2019
Of course I remember you :) You started with us way back when we ran Direwolf and you joined the Chrome Prophecies server when that one started too. Your base is still there on the Chrome Prophecies server. That server is pretty quite these days.

If you are interested in the InfiTech 2 server were launching a brand new world tomorrow. If you are interested in playing on Chrome or Dark Moon again let me know and Ill PM you the server addresses
Nice Eco! I will in the infi tec2

ProdigHD

Jul 29, 2019

Nice Eco! I will in the infitec2 do you have anpack whit galacticraft?

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
for those of you who applied on the aura fury website, please be sure to provide a way for me to contact you, otherwise I can't send you server info and such.

Also, if you are a FTB forums member just shoot me a PM on here and Ill get you setup, no need to apply on the website