at com.arc.bloodarsenal.common.misc.VersionChecker.onTick(VersionChecker.java:34)

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

AndrewH

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
at com.arc.bloodarsenal.common.misc.VersionChecker.onTick(VersionChecker.java:34)
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Horizonz II: Daybreaker
Modpack Version:
1.0.2 and 1.1.0
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Game crashes on world entry. Happens in both single player and multiplayer. Neither version of Horizons II works. The same problem exists creating a new world or entering an old one.

Reactions: sabarjp and Ph1a5h

sabarjp

Jul 29, 2019
Same issue, multiplayer server is totally broken. Removing blood arsenal or updating both do not work.

Ph1a5h

Jul 29, 2019
Same issue, multiplayer server is totally broken. Removing blood arsenal or updating both do not work.

If you remove it in the launcher, that should allow you to log back on. I was able to log on after I disabled it on the server (removing it from the mods folder) and then removing it from the launcher's selected mods. Hope this helps!

str8jkt

Jul 29, 2019
I was able to get this working multiplayer by editing my local blood arsenal config and turning off the auto update check.