Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
No there is no official date. But why not just use one of the much better alternatives out there?
ExU transfer pipes, EnderIO conduits (coming from someone who hates the mod with a burning passion), buildcraft (now it supports RF, the pipes are great)... or if you want ones for only power:
Mekanism, Flowing Flux
Yeah I guess it's time to learn something new.

I just loved how cheap and simple itemduct filtering was.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I guess the recipes will not be that much different. Well Buildcraft pipes are even cheaper but not intelligent.

If it wasn't for those then the new ducts mod would be much more awaited.
Well tbh I don't like the conduits because of how easy they are (both to make and to use - in terms of space, channels, etc,) but I realize they are good... they just need MAJOR nerfs when in almost any mod pack

Unium

Jul 29, 2019
I could add here the meme ''i'm too afraid to ask andy'' lol but here it goes:

I need and item or something that evaporates water in some radius space. Like that stone we could make in Equivalent exchange, that was totally OP.

I'm playing the 1.7.10 DW20 mod pack, and i see all this new magic mods, it must have something i believe. I am more of a technical mod kind of guy. Don't really know much about this magic mods.

I saw in the wiki that there was some ritual in blood magic that destroys displaced liquids, but i don't know how it works, even tho i have a lvl 4 altar, i don't want to go through the hassle and in the end not working at all.

Thank you in advance. Some help or advice will be much appreciated.

cumpz.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I could add here the meme ''i'm too afraid to ask andy'' lol but here it goes:

I need and item or something that evaporates water in some radius space. Like that stone we could make in Equivalent exchange, that was totally OP.

I'm playing the 1.7.10 DW20 mod pack, and i see all this new magic mods, it must have something i believe. I am more of a technical mod kind of guy. Don't really know much about this magic mods.

I saw in the wiki that there was some ritual in blood magic that destroys displaced liquids, but i don't know how it works, even tho i have a lvl 4 altar, i don't want to go through the hassle and in the end not working at all.

Thank you in advance. Some help or advice will be much appreciated.

cumpz.
Get yourself a sigil of the dome. It TEMPORARILY displaces liquids while you walk through them... if that is what you mean. I don't know EXACTLY what it is you are asking though

Reactions: Padfoote

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
There's a sigil in BM that removes liquid around you, but only temporarily. Then there's the void sigil which can remove liquids but you hae to click on every source block. Probably not what you want.

Thermal Expansion and OpenBlocks have sponges. You can try these.

Reactions: Padfoote

Unium

Jul 29, 2019
Omg... ofc. There's the sponge. Why don't i think of that.

Well, but i leave this anyway. It would be nice to have some kind of Ritual in BM, or those circles in Witchery that could evaporate entire oceans.
That would be awesome.

Tks Again. Will do a bunch of sponges. ;D

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know if Binnie, the maker of Extra Bees is dead? Last Twitter post was back at the start of October... if so, is there someone remaking his work?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Anyone know if Binnie, the maker of Extra Bees is dead? Last Twitter post was back at the start of October... if so, is there someone remaking his work?
Afaik he is very busy/dedicated with university work. He have been updating/bug fixing only during holidays for the last few years I think.

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019

Attachments

• crash-2014-12-29_10.41.28-client.txt
    21.1 KB · Views: 62

mcalpha

Jul 29, 2019
When someone doesn't post on Twitter for 3 whole months he obviously must be dead...

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to access the wiki for Jaded's Blood. "404 - this is not the page you're looking for" says Github. So what are the templates for the different mods?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to access the wiki for Jaded's Blood. "404 - this is not the page you're looking for" says Github. So what are the templates for the different mods?
Minalien stopped supporting Jaded's Blood...
What is it you need to edit?
These are for 1.6.4, 1.7 stuff didn't work too well:
Blood magic altar:
Code:
{
    "output": {
        "id": 2416,
        "meta": 0,
        "count": 1
        },

"input": {
        "id": 2405,