Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
How to process apatite ore?
I have an MFR laser drill which generates apatite ore. So how to process it?
Macerator and Pulverizer do not work.
Depends on the mods.
I'm pretty sure Rotarycraft's extractor can process it.
Maybe EnderIO's SAG mill?

If you don't have anything else you're probably gonna have to use autonomous activators.

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
How to process apatite ore?
I have an MFR laser drill which generates apatite ore. So how to process it?
Macerator and Pulverizer do not work.
pretty much your choices are smelt it to get one apatite out of it, maybe use MFR's fortune smasher which requires Mob essence, or some contraption that involves autonomous activators placing the ore and breaking it with a pick

Shabazza

Jul 29, 2019
The SAG Mill does not work either. And you can't smelt it.
Sorry, no RotaryCraft. It's a modified Direwolf pack.
Autonomous Activator would work. But I hoped for a more direct way. Anyway, thanks.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
But that requires you to check on it every now and again
Depends on the durability. You can of course use unbreakable tools, or if you want to go crazy you can setup an auto-repair system which takes the tools to an auto-anvil every now and then

KKeys

Jul 29, 2019
Having a bit of a mind lapse I assume.

What mods do I need to remove to get rid of IC2 in DW20 1.7.10?

ax1m

Jul 29, 2019
Can somebody help me with GregTech 5? I'm trying to progress into early electric age, I have a bunch of steel and other stuff ready, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to make an electronic circuit.
All the recipes NEI is showing me for it are made in an Assembling Machine, however that also requires circuits to craft :(

Tokoshoran

Jul 29, 2019
Can somebody help me with GregTech 5? I'm trying to progress into early electric age, I have a bunch of steel and other stuff ready, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to make an electronic circuit.
All the recipes NEI is showing me for it are made in an Assembling Machine, however that also requires circuits to craft :(
I don't know how much it's changed, but it used to be that you had to flatten your metal with the hammer, then cut the plate into a wire with wire cutters.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know how much it's changed, but it used to be that you had to flatten your metal with the hammer, then cut the plate into a wire with wire cutters.
But only before 5pm on Tuesdays, otherwise, it's vice versa. And don't put the lime in the coconut.

San

Jul 29, 2019
How do Mariculture oysters work? I can place them and I'm farming them but it's sooo sloow. Is there any way to get them to produce pearls faster?

Tokoshoran

Jul 29, 2019
How do Mariculture oysters work? I can place them and I'm farming them but it's sooo sloow. Is there any way to get them to produce pearls faster?
Oysters have to be placed in water. I suggest having them at the bottom of a tank that's at least four blocks tall (Any deeper and you might need a diving suit), and then they need to be fed sand. I believe it looks larger once finished (though, if the size of the object inside does indeed change, I might have it backwards), but it should be possible to automate them by feeding sand through the front, and sucking pearls out through the back. Simply set up a servo duct at the end and tell it to blacklist sand, if you wanna be safe, but I've found that it's pretty good about realizing which object came in first and which one's the finished product. (Have not tested it with Mariculture, of course, so test at your own peril)