Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

I_am_Jens

Jul 29, 2019
I´ve done this a couple times myself. I go into creative, to the mystcraft tab, and one of the notebooks should say "Creative Spawned - All pages" or something like that. Did this in the current version of monster.

ProfessorMudkip

Jul 29, 2019
It spawned a Notebook, but it was empty, as they are by default.
IIRC there is a creative tab with all the pages.
Yep.

There are many different books, as ljfa said.

Z7rEkZx.png

2L5N1Jg.png

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Hello can anyone tell me the steps on ore processing in ic2 monster pack? Haven't quite get a hang on the new ore processing in ic2 ftb monster pack and exclusively the new machines needed for ore processing

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ProfessorMudkip

Jul 29, 2019
Hello can anyone tell me the steps on ore processing in ic2 monster pack? Haven't quite get a hang on the new ore processing in ic2 ftb monster pack and exclusively the new machines needed for ore processing

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Macerator -> Ore Washer -> Thermal Centrifuge

Reactions: reddvilzz

Bigpak

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe it's gas from gascraft. That usually spawns at bedrock level.

Well I'm going to go with this and assume its gascraft. Maybe it's because I now hold a grudge against gascraft.

I was minding my own business getting more bedrock dust just expanding my mine while bedrock breaker worked and bam a gigantic stream of natural gas came flooding out of a gas pocket over near the bedrock breaker and hit a torch and.... :(

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Well I'm going to go with this and assume its gascraft. Maybe it's because I now hold a grudge against gascraft.

I was minding my own business getting more bedrock dust just expanding my mine while bedrock breaker worked and bam a gigantic stream of natural gas came flooding out of a gas pocket over near the bedrock breaker and hit a torch and.... :(
Heh there is a config for that I think. Disabling so that torches etc. does not count as flame sources. But creeper explosions and real flames will still do the job :p

DarkDanny

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so I'm playing Feed the Beast Unleashed v1.1.7, and I was fiddling around with the DartCraft armor, and I noticed when you run out of flight energy from the 4th tier upgrade from the upgrade tome, it creates a sound that resembles a Legend of Zelda sound effect. I know that the DartCraft mod has things in the mod that resembles some of the older Legend of Zelda games (Four Swords Adventure in particular), but I was wondering if that sound effect actually came from Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure, or if it came from another game. I'm just curious, and don't have time to go look through all the games sound effects to find it.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Okay so I'm playing Feed the Beast Unleashed v1.1.7, and I was fiddling around with the DartCraft armor, and I noticed when you run out of flight energy from the 4th tier upgrade from the upgrade tome, it creates a sound that resembles a Legend of Zelda sound effect. I know that the DartCraft mod has things in the mod that resembles some of the older Legend of Zelda games (Four Swords Adventure in particular), but I was wondering if that sound effect actually came from Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure, or if it came from another game. I'm just curious, and don't have time to go look through all the games sound effects to find it.
I am sure that no modder would ever use resources from any commercial games, despite how time consuming and difficult it might be to make it on their own without professional studious etc!

^(sarcasm)
Ofc these things happen, but there is really no need to go around pointing it out. Would be silly for a modder to get into copyright trouble for borrowing a small texture/sound resource for a free of use mod.

Reactions: RedBoss

DarkDanny

Jul 29, 2019
I am sure that no modder would ever use resources from any commercial games, despite how time consuming and difficult it might be to make it on their own without professional studious etc!

^(sarcasm)
Ofc these things happen, but there is really no need to go around pointing it out. Would be silly for a modder to get into copyright trouble for borrowing a small texture/sound resource for a free of use mod.
True. That was another thing I thought about after I made this post. It sounds like it came from a Zelda game though. He did a very good job making it otherwise.

Bigpak

Jul 29, 2019

^(sarcasm)

I really hope bluedart or for that matter any other modmakers do not get into any copyright trouble for more or less borrowing a sound =\

taken out gif as its tacky and tasteless.

Last edited:

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Force gems, heart collecting sounds, and other things are taken straight from LoZ.
No need to point it out.

Quayludious

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumic Tinkerer and KAMI:

As part of the 'you must research every last thing' before KAMI becomes available, does that include the primal staff ? I have all the staff cores unlocked, I made a thaumium capped silverwood staff, but not seeing anything to unlock for the primal staff. I've researched everything that is currently in my book but no KAMI yet so I'm trying to figure out what I might be missing.

thanks.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013

As part of the 'you must research every last thing' before KAMI becomes available, does that include the primal staff ? I have all the staff cores unlocked, I made a thaumium capped silverwood staff, but not seeing anything to unlock for the primal staff. I've researched everything that is currently in my book but no KAMI yet so I'm trying to figure out what I might be missing.

thanks.
There is a lot of the TC4 research that is hidden. You often have to scan specific items/mobs or do specific things to unlock them.

I think the primal staff is unlocked by carrying around a Primal Charm until something "mysterious" happens. Or at least that sets you on the right track(keep scanning stuff).

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019

thanks.
Yes, hold a primal charm in your inventory for a while. And scan taint.