Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Majkli99

Jul 29, 2019
i can't to register my profile i have one on mojang and on ftb .my ftb launcher give my only this.
Logging in...
Beginning authlib authentication attempt
successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService
Failed to authenticate can you help me ?

Suppressed

Jul 29, 2019
If you build a random map in mystcraft.. is there any way you can find out what the pages that are randomly made are?

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
I have a well of suffering under my blood altar, feeding LP straight into my archmage's blood orb. Some of that LP is being used by various cool toys inside my base but I am producing an excess.

Does anything untoward happen if my blood orb is full, the altar is full and the well keeps trying to add more LP into it?
No

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
i can't to register my profile i have one on mojang and on ftb .my ftb launcher give my only this.
Logging in...

When starting a session with FtB's launcher you need to have a profile configured with your Mojang account and password or MC won't even load.

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
Logging in...

Have you recently swapped your account t from the old type (username) to the newer ones (email address)? I had that problem

behedwin

Jul 29, 2019
I am playing on a server with Monseter and some other mods like Gregtech.

i have problems figuring out how i can create automatic production on some Gregtech machines. Like the alloy smelter were Molds are used in some receips. How can i insert a Mold+material, get a final product and have the Mold being extracted from the machine again. Currently it just insert the mold and then it is stuck in the machine since the output is only taking from the other slots on the right side.

Same with all machines that uses different tools in their recips.

Help please!

Loxinnightwalker

Jul 29, 2019

i have problems figuring out how i can create automatic production on some Gregtech machines. Like the alloy smelter were Molds are used in some receips. How can i insert a Mold+material, get a final product and have the Mold being extracted from the machine again. Currently it just insert the mold and then it is stuck in the machine since the output is only taking from the other slots on the right side.

Help please!
Maybe an A.E. bus would be able to pull it out. If not then I have no idea.

pjfranke

Jul 29, 2019

Help please!
That seems like a problem for a GUI interactive mod like Steve's Factory Manager (maybe? I know a miniscule bit about it), or Factorization Routers. Something along those lines that can poke at the different slots of interfaces.

Maybe @vswe could be of some help, or tell me I'm wrong.

I_am_Jens

Jul 29, 2019
So I was playing FTB Monster, and I noticed that the GeoStrata crystal regeneration effects weren't working. Standing next to a magenta cave crystal gave me regeneration, but my health didn't actually regenerate. Same for the enhanced pendant. A bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
So I was playing FTB Monster, and I noticed that the GeoStrata crystal regeneration effects weren't working. Standing next to a magenta cave crystal gave me regeneration, but my health didn't actually regenerate. Same for the enhanced pendant. A bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Known bug for the version in Monster. Fixed in v25

I_am_Jens

Jul 29, 2019
Known bug for the version in Monster. Fixed in v25
I see, thanks for letting me know, I'll just manually switch versions.

EDIT: I just switched versions, and now monster crashes on startup. What should I do with the error log? PM it to Reika?

Last edited:

I_am_Jens

Jul 29, 2019

Help please!

I was wondering this as well. How about this: use a buffer chest to export the items (for example, an ingot and a mold) to, use other piping to extract them from the chest and into the machine, and then use something like a router, which can extract from certain inventory slots, to pull the mold out afterwards? Just an idea.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I see, thanks for letting me know, I'll just manually switch versions.

EDIT: I just switched versions, and now monster crashes on startup. What should I do with the error log? PM it to Reika?

First did you update dragon api to v25z also?

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Padfoote