Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ProfessorMudkip

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anything better than glowstone for a reactant dynamos liquid fuel?
No.
Hmmm, I think I STILL need more curse earth. I am about 40% of the way down this natura tree. And I decided to go the grinder on every floor route. Still takes 5 minutes to fill up an open blocks tank with nothing taking any mob essence out. It also can't keep up with my 3 witch spawners.
Why don't you just make an animal breeder? Keep a massive stock of animals that are constantly breeding with wheat, and grind up the offsprings.

Also, if you just want pure power, it would be far easier to make a sewage/sugar reactant dynamo setup. But, I assume you are going the witch route for fun.

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
What mod makes your health regenerate so fast? It's like half a heart every second, whereas I remember it being like 5 seconds in vanilla and previous packs. It not quite as fast as the regeneration potion effect, but its pretty close.

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
What mod makes your health regenerate so fast? It's like half a heart every second, whereas I remember it being like 5 seconds in vanilla and previous packs. It not quite as fast as the regeneration potion effect, but its pretty close.
What pack are you using?

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019

Are you on peaceful, perhaps?

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
Are you on peaceful, perhaps?
Annoyed-facepalm-picard-l.png

That was it

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the best way to get mob essence. I can't get enough of the stuff. I don't want to have to resort to using soul shards. I have a natura redwood tree full of cursed earth and its still not enough to fill up 3 witch spawners. (using reactant dynamos to power my base) Would a chicken/sheep/cow/etc farm be a good idea? (I have 6k wheat so its not an issue, and if so can someone send me a video or a guide on how to set that up with MFR?)

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the best way to get mob essence. I can't get enough of the stuff. I don't want to have to resort to using soul shards. I have a natura redwood tree full of cursed earth and its still not enough to fill up 3 witch spawners. (using reactant dynamos to power my base) Would a chicken/sheep/cow/etc farm be a good idea? (I have 6k wheat so its not an issue, and if so can someone send me a video or a guide on how to set that up with MFR?)
You could always add more cursed earth. Another good way is using RotaryCraft Spawner Controllers, which given enough power, will crank out mobs faster than you could probably kill them.

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
You could always add more cursed earth. Another good way is using RotaryCraft Spawner Controllers, which given enough power, will crank out mobs faster than you could probably kill them.

Isn't there a max number of hostile mobs that can be spawned in the world though?

Neirin

Jul 29, 2019
First, have a pen full of adult animals that will be your breeding stock. Next, use a Breeder to feed your animals and get them to breed. Then use a Chronotyper to pull babies into an adjacent pen that has a grinder in it. The grinder won't kill baby animals, so as soon as the babies grow up they'll give you their essence. Also, you can get copious amounts of sewage if you throw a sewer in your breeding pen.

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
There is, but if you kill the mobs fast enough, it won't affect you.

Hmmm fair enough. Another question, How much liquid can a tesseract transfer at a time? Also how much liquid can a fluiduct transfer?[DOUBLEPOST=1395910704][/DOUBLEPOST]
First, have a pen full of adult animals that will be your breeding stock. Next, use a Breeder to feed your animals and get them to breed. Then use a Chronotyper to pull babies into an adjacent pen that has a grinder in it. The grinder won't kill baby animals, so as soon as the babies grow up they'll give you their essence. Also, you can get copious amounts of sewage if you throw a sewer in your breeding pen.

Ohh, well that was easier than I thought. I didn't know grinders didn't kill baby animals. Sweet.

Thank you.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Also if you got a steady way to generate player experience, you could use Openblocks xp drain to drain you xp into the open tanks which is then poured out using the newly added shower which can pour out your stored liquid experience into the world.

Which can be collected by mfr sewer which will converted all those into mob essence.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk