Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
if you have different ways of creating energy and one of them must be used as a backup source that is also not close to the first acceptor. Then I can see the reason.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
but then it defiantly wouldn't mess up the network as it is a sub-network and thus not connected to the rest or am I missing something?

Mind you I never played with a2 before or done much with ae1 for that matter.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
whats so bad about sub-networks? If I understand it correctly those are very helpful to keep the amount of {whatever the name of that very expansive cable was} down thanks to the p2p thingys

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
whats so bad about sub-networks? If I understand it correctly those are very helpful to keep the amount of {whatever the name of that very expansive cable was} down thanks to the p2p thingys
Dense cable - but isn't it still part of the same network if its linked P2P?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Because it's not exactly what was intended with AE2 (If am I thinking of things like the "Super Soaryn Drive"). That was an "exploit" that wasn't meant to be

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Because it's not exactly what was intended with AE2 (If am I thinking of things like the "Super Soaryn Drive"). That was an "exploit" that wasn't meant to be
...does this mean I need to catch up on the latest Forgecraft series? Because I've fallen behind :(