Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Fuuuuuuu, Why didn't you tell me you where adding mods. I've been trying just to get my minecraft running.

*Sigh it was said both here and on the website.

If you are having problems I would be happy to help

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Fuuuuuuu, Why didn't you tell me you where adding mods. I've been trying just to get my minecraft running.[DOUBLEPOST=1404568539][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, How do you use the config? Just replace it with the new one?

Yes and if you crash you will need to post your log so I can walk you through the fixing

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
In the launcher on the options tab you should see you install directory

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I didn't get any id conflicts so that tells me you have extra mods added so if you are on a Windows computer search Ftblite2 and delete everything related to it then reinstall it from the launcher. After its reinstalled go to your luancher load FTB lite2 1.1.9 then when it loads go to options resource packs and that will open up your install folder. Keep that open. Now exit the game and go to the launcher. Click edit modpack and add mod. Add all the mods from the OP. Now that that's done now you need to go to the resource packs folder that I had you open before. At the top you should see something something ftblite2 minecraft resourcepacks, click minecraft then delete the config file and addb the file from the OP. You should be good from there