Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
how am i suppose to use the seed to find the seed? Wouldn't I already have it if I have the seed to begin with?

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
soooooo bored everything is down -_- DVZ is updating cause lag is killing the game this server is down because trains ran over your computer mineplex is being mineplex with its stupid 30k limit but 15k is the real limit what the firetruck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Just be glad your not dying in Rust. It's a pain in the ass to make it anywhere in rust.
oh rust that one game where you have to kill everyone ever on the server to survive -_- only way to progress is to live in the mountains and jump down and shotgun people in the face[DOUBLEPOST=1390757854][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just be glad your not dying in Rust. It's a pain in the ass to make it anywhere in rust.
wait wait wait wait your playing a game thats not minecraft while the server is derpin
images

i feel betrayed

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Not that one. This one is you either can't find any resources and get kill by zombies or people just shoot you just to screw with you. It's a little more complex than the one your referring to :p

Edit: I can't access the server physically or virtually so there's really nothing i can do.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Not that one. This one is you either can't find any resources and get kill by zombies or people just shoot you just to screw with you. It's a little more complex than the one your referring to :p

Edit: I can't access the server physically or virtually so there's really nothing i can do.
the one with towns that have zombies wandering around? and in the town you get rads theirs rad pills to cancle it out you use research kits to learn how to make stuff ect? and what do you mean you cant access it?

finally heres some updated pics
2014-01-26_10.17.37.png
2014-01-26_10.17.37.png
2014-01-26_10.17.49.png

i cant ever finish this because world height restricted me -_- i know it looks like a egg i didn't intend this but it looks cool

Attachments

• 2014-01-26_10.17.37.png
    2014-01-26_10.17.37.png
    171.9 KB · Views: 30

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
the one with towns that have zombies wandering around? and in the town you get rads theirs rad pills to cancle it out you use research kits to learn how to make stuff ect? and what do you mean you cant access it?

finally heres some updated pics
View attachment 9435 View attachment 9435 View attachment 9437
i cant ever finish this because world height restricted me -_- i know it looks like a egg i didn't intend this but it looks cool
thats day z I believe

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
hahahahaha i'm messing with you guys yes you got rust correct derp. Skeletonpunk i think your thinking of something slightly different but only slightly

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
hahahahaha i'm messing with you guys yes you got rust correct derp. Skeletonpunk i think your thinking of something slightly different but only slightly
Ha! Any comments the build? Also what is the solution to the server derping
I want to know because I will be stranded at my sister's work with little to no internet with basically no access to internet -_- or anything to do at all yipe