Whitelist Server Arelia FTB | Mindcrack 8.3.2 | A friendly community server! | Expensive Recipes Disabled!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Accept my skype contact request please, Robbo, need to talk.
Indeed we do! You need to resend your contact request as I haven't received it and I can't find you. PM me your Skype name instead if you like. If you can stay away from the problematic area for now, we can fix the issue tomorrow/the following day and you'll be able to have your inventory restored then. I'm afraid it's 3.10am right now, so I'm off to bed :p

lolpierandom

Jul 29, 2019
Indeed we do! You need to resend your contact request as I haven't received it and I can't find you. PM me your Skype name instead if you like. If you can stay away from the problematic area for now, we can fix the issue tomorrow/the following day and you'll be able to have your inventory restored then. I'm afraid it's 3.10am right now, so I'm off to bed :p
I'm just going to lock up the danger tunnel and forget about the whole thing- I can afford losing some brass and iron from the tunnel bore.

Tommyten

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Tommyten
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: Beta 1.2 or 1.3
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:2 or 3 months maybe
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I like Steve's Carts and the Bee stuff a lot since you can do whatever you want with them and they are always helpful ingame and when you just started out
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: about Mineceraft: everything; about FTB: The logic and complexity behind stuff if you want to do it properly :p

KingGongora

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: KingGongora
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 2 Years or so
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 3 Months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: RedPower2, love the look of the wires, few bluricity blocks and the wind mills. Ohh and the saw for making micro blocks, best thing ever to me!
  • Another mod I like very much in FTB is Thermal Expansion as it has a very smooth and custom design which makes using those machines very easy and look professional.
  • I also enjoy Azanor's Thaumcraft as I can tell hes very talented and used very expansive tools to create his mod to not only make it fun but look stunning as well with the great animations.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: Making ships, From Star Destroyers to giant sea Ships and submarines its just a thing I love doing and FTB gives me more in depth content to building these!
  • Aside from making the Ship bases I love so much I enjoy to travel to other players homes (after being invited to of course) and exploring the things and sharing thoughts and experiences with them which generates a great community environment

Hobin9

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Hobin9
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: For about 1-2 Years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: About 6 Months
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: My favorite mod is Twlight forest because it adds a whole new expansion to the game.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I really enjoy building complex things and working with the redstone add ons

Irish_Harry

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:harryr75
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:Ive been playing for about 2 years basic minecraft ( dont know the version)
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:Ive played for about 6 months but i did play alot of tekkit before that
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I love forestry and railcraft , and Redpower2 , Forest because i love bees and the wide game content it adds, and how rich players still have to wait, railcraft becuase i love it as transport becuase it looks AWESOME, and Redpower2 because it makes the possibilitys for redstone endless!
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The social apect of player with nice people, and also exploring the exciting different mods, and mainly experimenting with redpower2 and railcraft.
  • I Also love the Trainds mod and the different carts you can add to it , and this adds a whole new world to the game!
  • I particularly like the Steves carts mod too, as it has endless possibilitys and also can automate everything! (almost)
  • I also belive twilight forest is a great mod that adds a whole new dimension to explore!

ScarletFatality

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Justino_
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing since Alpha.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I have been playing for about half a year now.
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack are: My favorite mods are Forestry because of the bees and automation you can get from the farms, and IC2.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: My favorite thing about minecraft is building. I love building things and being inspired by other people's creations. My favorite thing about FTB is the possibilities. It adds so many ways to do so many things I could have never imagined.

cscottm13

Jul 29, 2019
I am kinda stuck in lolpierandom's base. I needed an industrial blast furnace and he tp'd me. the world never loaded and I kept crashing. I need to get out but I cant even access the chat to /home. Can someone help? The error report says a train workbench.

lolpierandom

Jul 29, 2019
I am kinda stuck in lolpierandom's base. I needed an industrial blast furnace and he tp'd me. the world never loaded and I kept crashing. I need to get out but I cant even access the chat to /home. Can someone help? The error report says a train workbench.
Probably a problem with your FTB; perhaps reinstalling will fix it?

cscottm13

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, that didn't work. I think it would be easiest if my player.dat was deleted.
My Inventory; Quantum pants, Quantum helmet, boots of the traveler with; repair II, haste III, protection IV,
Nano Saber, 32 Pork Chops, Pickaxe of the core, Efficiency V, Repair II, Silk Touch I
Axe of the Stream, Efficiency V, Repair II
Shovel of the Earthmover, Efficiency V, Repair II
level 2 thaumcraft wand, and some miscellaneous resources like chrome and such things.

octorock

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Octorock
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: About 2 years or so got it in beta.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 3 months
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: BuildCraft because it is so great to explore and have fun with! So many different ways of doing things and thats why buildcraft is so great. Another mod I really enjoy is the Twilight Forest Mod because adding a new biome is personally really exciting to discover. There are so many different creatures and mobs. Exploring new things is always a different experience in my eyes.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: This game can be forever changing and something can be added to it every day. Thats why the developers of this game are so great and outgoing. They do so well of making a more enjoyable game each and every day. Also, I love hanging out with a great community and playing with friendly people. Its always a good time when there are experienced players as yourself and around you. This aspect just makes the game so much more enjoyable.

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name:
helkarakse
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft:
I started playing Vanilla Minecraft just after Beta 1.5 was released (2011) and played quite frequently, as I was not working at the time. Once I started working I switched to Tekkit, but only for a few hours per night.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:
Quite recently actually, around the start of this year (2013). I originally ran a private Vanilla server before changing the server to FTB, but after my friends slowly dropped out due to RL commitments, I have been playing offline/solo for the rest of the time.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:
I tend to gravitate towards starting out with Forestry, focusing especially on agriculture and going "green". Usually mid-way through a game I'd switch to Thaumcraft and experiment with research. Then only at the late game I start out linking everything together with BC/IC2/RP and Railcraft/Steve's. I have never really dealt with GregTech, and would probably like to start seeing how I can integrate it together with the power of green.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is:
Building bases in strange places such as hanging over a canyon, underwater, or in the air. Minecraft allows for some pretty unrealistic builds, but I like to keep it as realistic as possible, or barring that, as probable as possible. I also enjoy building projects or bases with friends, designing efficient farms and growing bees.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Octorock
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: About 2 years or so got it in beta.
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: BuildCraft because it is so great to explore and have fun with! So many different ways of doing things and thats why buildcraft is so great. Another mod I really enjoy is the Twilight Forest Mod because adding a new biome is personally really exciting to discover. There are so many different creatures and mobs. Exploring new things is always a different experience in my eyes.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: This game can be forever changing and something can be added to it every day. Thats why the developers of this game are so great and outgoing. They do so well of making a more enjoyable game each and every day. Also, I love hanging out with a great community and playing with friendly people. Its always a good time when there are experienced players as yourself and around you. This aspect just makes the game so much more enjoyable.

• My in-game name:
helkarakse

• How long I have been playing Minecraft:
I started playing Vanilla Minecraft just after Beta 1.5 was released (2011) and played quite frequently, as I was not working at the time. Once I started working I switched to Tekkit, but only for a few hours per night.

• How long I have been playing Feed the Beast:
Quite recently actually, around the start of this year (2013). I originally ran a private Vanilla server before changing the server to FTB, but after my friends slowly dropped out due to RL commitments, I have been playing offline/solo for the rest of the time.

• My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are:
I tend to gravitate towards starting out with Forestry, focusing especially on agriculture and going "green". Usually mid-way through a game I'd switch to Thaumcraft and experiment with research. Then only at the late game I start out linking everything together with BC/IC2/RP and Railcraft/Steve's. I have never really dealt with GregTech, and would probably like to start seeing how I can integrate it together with the power of green.

• The thing I enjoy most about the game is:
Building bases in strange places such as hanging over a canyon, underwater, or in the air. Minecraft allows for some pretty unrealistic builds, but I like to keep it as realistic as possible, or barring that, as probable as possible. I also enjoy building projects or bases with friends, designing efficient farms and growing bees.

Both added! Welcome to the server and have a great time :)

marclegoman1

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: Marlegoman1
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 2 years
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: Forestry because I like playing around with the different farms. Second extra bees because I like breeding and mutating the different bees.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I enjoy how creative you can be in the world.

Mael

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: xmxaxexlx
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing since late alpha.
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: I started playing about 2 weeks after it was released.
  • My favourite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: I don't have a "favourite mod" as they all do different things, but redpower is one of the ones I find most enjoyable.
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: The ability to shape your own "world" to the way that you like it.