Applied Energistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr10movie

Jul 29, 2019
if you are using direwolf pack, I would wait until DW adds it to his modpack, as the configs will be made for you, and if you change them now, you might lose your items once the new 'official' config is made. If you are using mindcrack, wait anyway, usually both modpacks come with all the configs, so this problem goes away entierly

Fyugre

Jul 29, 2019
if you are using direwolf pack, I would wait until DW adds it to his modpack, as the configs will be made for you, and if you change them now, you might lose your items once the new 'official' config is made. If you are using mindcrack, wait anyway, usually both modpacks come with all the configs, so this problem goes away entierly
Ah, alright I knew it was coming to the mod pack but hoped to add it earlier never knew I could lose stuff. Thanks :p

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
How do I fix this

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 901 is already occupied by appeng.common.AppEngMultiBlock@c4fe503 when adding vswe.stevescarts.Blocks.BlockCargoManager@51442e45

I think it means the two block IDs from Applied Energistics and Steves carts both have ID 901? I tried editing the StevesCarts file in the config folder, with notepad.

I just added Ae myself, all you need to do (unless you feel like waiting ) is change all of Steve's carts config to the 800s, that seemed to work for me. For example instead of 991,902,903, etc.. Change it to 801,802,803, etc.... Hope this helps!

Hottheadliberty

Jul 29, 2019
i tried changing the item id's and everything works fine until i try to place items into the ME Chests then the game freezes and crashes. any ideas?

Dex Luther

Jul 29, 2019
IDResolver would solve this issue and issues like it. I still think IDResolver should be standard in all modpacks for exactly this reason. Why does the op have to either wait or risk screwing their game up even more just to get a mod they want in the pack. I thought FTB was supposed to make things like people adding mods they want to to the packs easy and painless.

Status
Not open for further replies.