Anyone need any graphics (banners, icons, etc.)?

DrSoda

Jul 29, 2019
I do graphics for fun, and know some people would like some done, so if anyone wants some graphics, let me know.

(Everything I do is for free of course)

Last edited:

gerb82

Jul 29, 2019
Actually i would like, i started working on a modpack some time ago and whould like to get the banners done

dmaster8

Jul 29, 2019
I'm working on a Modpack called building alive. The pack is full of building mods, I'm not very good at banners do you think you could do it for me. Just base it on a construction site with the name Building Alive and by dmaster8 underneath. Thanks

gerb82

Jul 29, 2019
I'm working on a Modpack called building alive. The pack is full of building mods, I'm not very good at banners do you think you could do it for me. Just base it on a construction site with the name Building Alive and by dmaster8 underneath. Thanks
I reccomand him. He did my banner and it is great

srdemon

Jul 29, 2019
@DrSoda Hi there! Can I ask you about the YouTube banner for my humble channel?
I'm prefer to make a minecraft cinematic, guides, also I have some let's play series.
Link to my channel in the signature. Thank you.

DrSoda

Jul 29, 2019
@DrSoda Hi there! Can I ask you about the YouTube banner for my humble channel?
I'm prefer to make a minecraft cinematic, guides, also I have some let's play series.
Link to my channel in the signature. Thank you.
I'll start working on yours next if @tedyhere doesn't give a bit more detail.
Not at my computer ATM

DrSoda

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I haven't been active much on this thread. It was my birthday weekend (on sunday) so I've been busy with family and such. Beginning these now.

Leksandr_ua

Jul 29, 2019
@DrSoda Hi! I'm creator of modpack called Delta Rising, it's all about building and complex industrial mods. Could you make for me an icon and banner for FTB launcher? It would be great. If you need any additional information, just let me know.

DrSoda

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry it's taking so long for all of your requests, I have about 6 people and I want to send them all out at once, so thanks for being patient.

Emanuel Olinasde

Jul 29, 2019
Hey DrSoda! If you do not mind, I would like to ask you if you could make a banner and a logo for my pack, Technological Rebellion.

Thanks for your patience,
Sincerely,
Ayaalis (IGN)

oT0B3Yo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! Would be cool if you could make a banner and an icon for my new modpack, it should be something purely focused around Tech. The name of the pack is Pure.Tech so magical stuff would be a bit misplaced ;)

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
I usually do my own graphics but I prefer to have others do it so I can help spread the word for other people too.

But, I'm working on a new modpack project and would love to see your ideas being utilized. The name is 6six6 and I need both images for the launcher and one for the forum post.

I look forward to your reply. Here is what I have for it so far.

6SIX6_420x200.png