Annoyingtroll Server FTB 1.4.2 OPEN

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

alexijo

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - alexijo
  • Age - 15
  • FTB Experience level? good
  • Have you ever been banned? no
  • Why Were you banned? /|\
  • Why Do you want to be part of AnnoyingTroll community? because i want to :D (trollface)

gccruz

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, sorry if you haven't been able to get on. The server has been very busy this past weekend. Gonna try to open up a few more slots.

erpseboy

Jul 29, 2019
gccruz please update to the new mindcrack v7 modpack there are some new updates and than i can join again becaus i have the new modpack i cant join the server
so please update. thanks

gccruz

Jul 29, 2019
I can do it right now, but the command will not work till later today.[DOUBLEPOST=1357663707][/DOUBLEPOST]You can also change it back in the launcher. If you click the filters tab above the mod packs, it will allow you to change the version.

jemy

Jul 29, 2019
gcc can tell me teamspeak name i know password but not name and cant get on ftb having some issues

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Zues_of_Thunder
  • Age -15
  • FTB Experience level: Everything except Twilight Forrest is mastered
  • Have you ever been banned: Yes
  • Why Were you banned: PVP logging when PVP was "disabled"
  • Why Do you want to be part of AnnoyingTroll community: because I am amused my its name and I wanna farm some potatoes, and mobs using ComputerCraft!